Home

TheSinner.net

powerpoint movies...

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

powerpoint movies...

Postby Sophs on Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:20 pm

i'm trying to create a slide show in powerpoint 2000 in which one of the slides has two movies playing simultaneously. i can get one of the movies looping through until i move onto the next slide. but i can't seem to get both movie clips to play simultaneously. any ideas how to do this?
Sophs

Re:

Postby teamonkey on Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:12 am

[s]Sophs wrote on 13:20, 5th Mar 2003:
i'm trying to create a slide show in powerpoint 2000 in which one of the slides has two movies playing simultaneously. i can get one of the movies looping through until i move onto the next slide. but i can't seem to get both movie clips to play simultaneously. any ideas how to do this?

I don't think you can do this with powerpoint. It tends to do animations in sequence. If you really wanted to do this, I can suggest two things:
* Use some video software to merge the two video files into one
* Open two copies of media player in the background side by side and set them off at roughly the same time.
teamonkey

Save photo from powerpoint show

Postby fishyfinger on Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:16 pm

Hi: Would anyone happen to know how I can save a photo from a powerpoint show?
Thanks
fishyfinger

Re:

Postby TheGamesMaster on Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:11 am

Well if you have powerpoint itself you should be able to got the slide you want and save it from there.

If you are using the free powerpoint viewer I think the only why is if you press the "Print Screen" button on you keyboard (assuming a pc) and then run something like paint (or better yet get a demo copy of Paint Shop Pro http://www.jasc.com/ ) and goto the edit menu and click paste.

I hope that is clear and helps, let me know either way.
TheGamesMaster

Thanks!

Postby fishyfinger on Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:52 pm

Your first idea worked, Thanks alot.
fishyfinger

Re:

Postby frank on Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:13 pm

I believe that Powerpoint 2002 will let you do this.

frank

Return to WiredSoc