Home

TheSinner.net

Warcraft 3 game finding thread.

This board is for WiredSoc members and non-members to discuss all things computer & IT related. Got a problem with your computer? Maybe someone here can help. This is also the place to post interesting techy news and other relevant stuff.

Warcraft 3 game finding thread.

Postby Senethro on Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:47 pm

I'm feeling the need for a bit of play. If you're in Uni Hall we should be able to play a regular LAN game.
If you're not in Uni hall and want to play you can help me test Lancraft. All you'll need to do as a client is edit one number in one file.

If you're interested or have a battle.net server software already working then please MSN me at
the_sideburn_avenger at hotmail.com

(edited for security. You know what to do.)
Senethro

Re:

Postby Aer on Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:08 pm

i'd play warcraft 3 if i'd brought me copy up... :(

[hr]I can't believe your head exploded. You'll never be a doctor if your head explodes.
I can't believe your head exploded. You'll never be a doctor if your head explodes.
Aer

Re:

Postby Senethro on Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:58 pm

ok, I've found something even easier now. A nice little utility called Lancraft. You enter the IP of the game host and away you go without having to go through battle.net.

Seriously though, is noone up for a game?
Senethro

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:26 pm

I've found something even easier now, a little utility called Lancraft. You enter the IP of the game host and you play.

Seriously, does noone play?

Return to WiredSoc