Home

TheSinner.net

Michaelmas

Shire of Caer Caledon - visit the web site at http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~caledon

Michaelmas

Postby katticus metallicus on Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:20 pm

Greetings one and all from your Seneshal (President)!

Our first feast of the year kicks off with Michaelmas on Sat 6th October!

The feast will consist of 9 courses of delicious mediaeval food, storytelling singing and general debauchery!

BYOB-this means bring your own bowl, yet also bring your own booze/beverage and a drinking receptacle from which you will quaff said drink, also bring a knife and spoon(no forks unless of the 2pronged variety!)

To reserve a feast token (10 pounds for members/12 pounds for non-members) (writing on American keyboard so no pound sign) either email shire@st-andrews.ac.uk or come and get it when you join at the freshers fayre (hint: there will be a membership/ticket deal) or of course if you see one of us in garb on the street we will sell you one then

Look forward to seeing you all!

Katticus
katticus metallicus

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:14 am

The feast, as always, was EPIC. A huge thank you to all the kitchen/serving peeps and to the story tellers :) Here's to the next!

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Shire of Caer Caledon