Home

TheSinner.net

question about twin rooms

This is a board, primarily for those of you lucky enough to live aboard
Andrew Melville Hall, or those of you who just love the place. Please enjoy your stay.

question about twin rooms

Postby william on Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:15 pm

hi everyone. i was wondering which two rooms are the twin rooms. i read that every room with the exception of two are singles.
william

Re:

Postby __Sam__ on Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:01 pm

It may be two on each side, I'm not sure....i was here 3 months before I even saw the doors to the mystery blocks. Basically the vast vast vast vast majority are single and I doubt you can even apply for a twin room in melville as such. But come here! It rocks!

EDIT: In response to your actual question the twin rooms are top floor on the central end of each of the 'ships', they aren't in any of the lettered blocks and have their own doors and funny names like 'ST Block'
__Sam__

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:51 pm

Mystery Blocks??

[hr]

Many Bothans died to bring you this information...
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby __Sam__ on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:53 pm

yeah, thats what i call them - its cos they're other blocks, not a,b,c,d or e.
__Sam__

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:29 am

there's 3 shared rooms which are basically the size of 3 singles. there's 2 male and 1 female. they're pretty cool, but have no sink unfortunately. if your room has a prefix of rm, dw or st you'll be on one of the random blocks, but not sure what the numbers are. hope that helps!

Re:

Postby Mary Magdalene on Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:45 am

Quoting from 20:22, 10th Feb 2006
there's 3 shared rooms which are basically the size of 3 singles. there's 2 male and 1 female. they're pretty cool, but have no sink unfortunately. if your room has a prefix of rm, dw or st you'll be on one of the random blocks, but not sure what the numbers are. hope that helps!

There are two double rooms. You can request them if you want. Really nice views, HUGE and cheaper than a single. And the st rooms are referred to as the Saints.

[hr]

"...not all those that wander are lost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring, 1954
http://TheMusicSlut.org: Keeping you a breast
Mary Magdalene

Re:

Postby __Sam__ on Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:48 pm

they are?
__Sam__

Re:

Postby box_of_delights on Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:37 pm

Quoting from 20:22, 10th Feb 2006

They were actually all female rooms in my first year. But, be warned, you're just above the warden's flat so you can't make too much noise.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37101440
box_of_delights

Return to Andrew Melville Hall