Home

TheSinner.net

Ice Cream Van?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Ice Cream Van?

Postby littleblackraincloud on Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:40 pm

Has anyone else heard the music that sounds like it's an ice cream van? My flatmate and me were sitting in the kitchen when we heard it. The strange thing is though, it was like ten o'clock at night.
What's going on?
Is it someone trying to sell ice creams to randoms really late at night?
Or is it something more sinister?
littleblackraincloud

Re:

Postby ClaireyMoo on Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:48 pm

There's an ice cream van that visits Fife Park. - Lucky buggers.
ClaireyMoo

Re:

Postby littleblackraincloud on Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:53 pm

Really? How come we were not alerted to the presence of this ice cream van sooner? If i had known i would have run to fife park to get an ice cream. I had a very sore throat the other day and could have done with a late night ice cream!
littleblackraincloud

Re:

Postby Shairp 3 are hot on Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:22 am

Are you sure it's not conrad?? Everytime he finishes an exam he comes back into our flat singing something which could be mistaken for an ice cream van.

[s]littleblackraincloud wrote on 17:40, 14th Jan 2005:
Has anyone else heard the music that sounds like it's an ice cream van? My flatmate and me were sitting in the kitchen when we heard it. The strange thing is though, it was like ten o'clock at night.
What's going on?
Is it someone trying to sell ice creams to randoms really late at night?
Or is it something more sinister?
Shairp 3 are hot

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:50 am

Being in Shairp and having heard this infamous Ice Cream van I do blame the culprit to be Conrad...I am though considering finding some Ice Cream van music and blasting out my window to fool gullable DRA'ers
papercutheart

Re:

Postby littleblackraincloud on Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:12 pm

Well considering I live in Shairp as well it is entirely possible. Although my flat mate said that she has heard it when she was walking back to DRA so that's why i kinda ruled out any noise from inside the building.
littleblackraincloud

Re:

Postby barbarellapants on Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:20 pm

It is indeed an ice cream van. The ice cream is ok...can't beat a classic: the 99!
barbarellapants

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:08 pm

ice cream van comes to fife park on sundays bout 5.30ish

Re:

Postby littleblackraincloud on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:06 am

Thanks for the info on the ice cream van. My flatmate will be very happy to learn when to get ice cream. It was driving both of us mad coz we werent sure whether we were hearing things or not.
littleblackraincloud

Return to David Russell Apartments