Home

TheSinner.net

Shairp the armpit of the Universe...

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:44 pm

haha, this is pretty funny! I've still not even seen this Micro-therma-pervy-out-arty-science-majig yet....I may go for a wee wander around Shairp and have a look....
papercutheart

Thermo thingy??

Postby jmet on Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:33 am

If your a science student how could you call a thermistor a thermo thingy? I'm a science student and I'm doing biology, the most arty of the sciences and I know what a thermistor is.. Any way excuse me for thinking your a girl, what kind of man says thingy? And I personally don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to know how cold it is outside. Maybe the input from the device combines with others eg pressure, and it is a digital barrometer? and he wants to know what the weathers gonna be like. At the end of the Day give people a break, if they want to know the temperature let them, why call him a loser on the net, lets face it we all have loser characteristics simply because we're all using this really sad pathetic web message board. I think the guy should get an apology for being accused of being a pervert, and calling him a loser on the web when I'm sure he's a perfectly nice guy. I think you should use message boards to me constructive, and pass on useful info rather than being a bunch of bitches.
jmet

Re:

Postby ram39 on Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:53 am

Some people have taken this far to seriously. I said thermothingy cause I wasnt feeling particularily nerdish at the time, and could quite easily have copied the spelling even if I didnt know what it was.
Anyway u can calm down because we were only joking. I've suceeded in provoking an OTT reaction, so I'll leave it at that :)
ram39

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:21 am

[s]ram39 wrote on 00:53, 21st Jan 2005:
Some people have taken this far to seriously. I said thermothingy cause I wasnt feeling particularily nerdish at the time, and could quite easily have copied the spelling even if I didnt know what it was.
Anyway u can calm down because we were only joking. I've suceeded in provoking an OTT reaction, so I'll leave it at that :)

Hohoho. I demand a heavy-machine gun nest from which I may open fire on all drunken cunts running around screaming right now. I want to sleep, bumheads.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:47 am

haha, loser, pervert, nerd, art student...all this insulting is just getting cRaAaZy!!!
papercutheart

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:35 am

hey, i live in shairp and am lovely,....
Mohawk

yep

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:59 am

he is and so am i

nic
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Where is the love?

Postby Fully Collapsed on Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:26 pm

I'm saddened by the sniping and insulting that is clearly endemic throughout Shairp. Where is the love people? everyone should love one another + get along in harmony - well, except for Papercutheart - everyone should HATE him for being a fake!
Fully Collapsed

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:03 pm

He's not an authentic papercutheart? By God man, CALL THE POLICE!

I don't live in Shairp, I just really really want to.

No really.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:29 pm

I am a real papercutheart :( Why won't anybody beleive me...I feel like Pinnochio, nobody beleived that he was a real boy!

Nah but seriously what am I a fake of? "Papercutheart" isn't an actual thing, so I can't be a fake of it...so I'm a fake what?
papercutheart

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:08 pm

[s]papercutheart wrote on 15:29, 21st Jan 2005:
I can't be a fake of it...so I'm a fake what?

Brand of toilet cleaner.

Don't look suprised, we all know. You filthy pretender to the throne! Do you do mediaeval history?
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:28 pm

Lol no...did they have toilet cleaner in Medeival times? I wonder...I'll ask a Medieval History student...

I am a fake pair of Oakley Sunglasses, being sold by a dodgy guy on the beach in Mallorca...Its true...my name is Oakey...
papercutheart

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:05 pm

[s]papercutheart wrote on 19:28, 21st Jan 2005:
Lol no...did they have toilet cleaner in Medeival times? I wonder...I'll ask a Medieval History student...

I am a fake pair of Oakley Sunglasses, being sold by a dodgy guy on the beach in Mallorca...Its true...my name is Oakey...

Gosh. Please, go on. I'm enthralled.

Really. :P
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby jmet on Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:52 am

Ok your all nerds, thats the truth. I am quitting this message board, your all boring you all commit slander, and bitch. I bet your all mingers. bye bye
jmet

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:36 am

[s]jmet wrote on 01:52, 23rd Jan 2005:
Ok your all nerds, thats the truth. I am quitting this message board, your all boring you all commit slander, and bitch. I bet your all mingers. bye bye

Absolutely. That's why you, oh artiest of science students, were posting that post while the rest of us were out. However, you have undoubtedly proved your point by assuming we are all 'mingers'. Well done to you sir, a thoroughly perceptive and shrewd deduction. But of course you're too cool to read this. Oh well.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Rosanna on Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:22 pm

i just moved out of shairp. its not that bad though, and we're not sure about the microphone thing...it may have been an ariel...
Rosanna

Re:

Postby samthehaggis on Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:47 pm

[s]Rosanna wrote on 18:22, 23rd Jan 2005:
it may have been an ariel...

Ariel is the little mermaid. I believe the word you are looking for is aerial. And it isn't, it's a thermistor, which has been discussed to death on this board, especially through the use of the technical term of 'thermo-thingy' and various discussions as to why someone would actually want to measure the temperature...personally I've seen worse things around the windows of DRA, like that manky stuff on one of the first floor windows of Lindsay. It looks like someone took projectile vomiting to new heights, and is entirely too near my own window for my tastes.
samthehaggis

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:50 pm

i dont understand why people can't throw up in the grass, if they need to do it at all. maybe there's a secret society of saboteur bulimics who go around creating putrid puddles of puke on all the pavements (SBWGACPPOP is their name). ha.

oh, and there's no need to patronise the poor girl for mis-spelling 'aeriel'. no wonder someone targetted your window...
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby samthehaggis on Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:53 pm

[s]rob 'f*ck off' wine boy wrote on 18:50, 23rd Jan 2005:

oh, and there's no need to patronise the poor girl for mis-spelling 'aeriel'. no wonder someone targetted your window...

you just mis-spelled it again. Sorry, had to tell you...
samthehaggis

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:58 pm

(oops deleted rest of crap):samthehaggissed------>
you just mis-spelled it again. Sorry, had to tell you...

bugger. i was too enraptured with the idea of a bulimic saboteur pavement thing. look i'm not capitalising...stuff. letters? you smell.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

PreviousNext

Return to David Russell Apartments