Home

TheSinner.net

Where have all the interesting people gone?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Where have all the interesting people gone?

Postby Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:49 pm

Ok so this message board used to be interesting from time to time. But now its just turned into a festival of strange sad net-surfers who can only speak in words which nobody really understands.

So i appeal, come back all you interesting people and lets see if we can make the DRA messageboard cool again.

We need people like Mr. MacFarlane and the Scott 10 crew, cos there only ever seems to be 3 or 4 people talking and they r so boring that they're coma inducing.

Nobody cares about your "jobbies" and "dobbers". Speak in english, or french or german, or a language actually recognised by the United Nations rather than being losers!!!

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:55 pm

They're all here! Come here quick, everyone's here but you!

We're expecting you!

come on!

we're in margate, near the cathedral.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby macgamer on Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:21 pm

Everyone in Shairp is fairly interesting, I think we all have some sort of psychological or sociopathic disorder.

Therefore there should be some entertainment to be had in observing us.
"Progress should mean that we are always changing the world to fit the vision, instead we are always changing the vision."
- G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy, 1908
macgamer

Re:

Postby tenacious e on Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:11 pm

[s]macgamer wrote on 23:21, 20th Feb 2005:
Everyone in Shairp is fairly interesting, I think we all have some sort of psychological or sociopathic disorder.

No arguments there...
Red: Makin' yourself some friends, Andy.
Andy Dufresne: I wouldn't say "friends". I'm a convicted murderer who provides sound financial planning.
- Shawshank Redemption
tenacious e

Re:

Postby johness on Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:25 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 19:52, 20th Feb 2005:
where have all the interesting people gone?

They are avoiding you.

[hr]
[s]She comes apart at the seams because she never dreams and she lays up awake, beacuse her feelings ache. The one thing she found as she gazed at the sea, was she lost her faith...her faith in me.[/s]
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Return to David Russell Apartments