Home

TheSinner.net

Hallowe'en

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Hallowe'en

Postby dra senior student on Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:15 pm

Hey Everyone,

There's a pre-bop Hallowe'en party thing going on in the Bar this Friday. There's not enough tickets to go around, so you'll need to get them quick!

There'll be free alcohol and you get two "£1 off any drink at the bar" vouchers with your ticket. The first 100 people to come in costume will get a free bop and as well.

As usual, this event is FREE for all DRA residents, so why not come along! To get your ticket, see Ben in Haldane 10 or Steph in Shairp 7 from noon Thursday. Or email bdb2 to reserve your ticket (include your name and room number).

Hope to see lots of you there!
-Ben

ps - speaking of Hallowe'en, Fat Sams' Night of Darkness is Monday, the 31st. If you want tickets, come see Teek in Haldane 9 or Ben in Haldane 10. They're £5 and if we sell enough, they'll get a bus to come straight to DRA to get us and bring us back - no troubles, just a good night!
dra senior student

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:33 pm

Hey Ben, is this before 6PM? Otherwise how are you getting away with the free alcohol thing?

P.S.

To anyone in Fife Park who reads this. This is why you should have paid hall subs ;)

[hr]

I'd like to change the world but they won't give me the source code.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby pinkymoo on Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:29 pm

Hey munch....i sorted it all with sandy...he is allowing us to punch do it...just punch though...

See you there, you better be dressed up!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Ps guys if you want tickets for the party, come to shairp 7 after 630 tomorrow......but ben will be in haldane 10 from 12...

Steph
pinkymoo

Return to David Russell Apartments