Home

TheSinner.net

Where is everyone going to be?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Where is everyone going to be?

Postby dunx on Mon May 12, 2003 3:50 pm

Just out of interest, for the people who will be living in the David Russell Apartments next year, where will everyone be? I'm going to be in Haig 6.
dunx

Re:

Postby Moyersy on Wed May 14, 2003 2:17 pm

My girlfriend and a couple of female friends are moving into Haig 11.
Moyersy

Re:

Postby Baby on Fri May 16, 2003 10:36 pm

I am going to be in Scott 9. But I haven't heard of anyone else moving into Scott? bit worried about this - I will be in 2nd yr, think they will put me in a flat of 1st yrs?
Baby

Re:

Postby Ami on Sun May 18, 2003 8:49 am

Well, we're in scott 8 next year...so I guess we'll be neighbours.

Where abouts are you living now? Three of us are from DRH and two from wardlaw in uni hall.

We'll all be second years next year too :-)
Ami

Re:

Postby Baby on Sun May 18, 2003 6:00 pm

In McIntosh right now, nice for location, and I think thats def gona b what I'll miss most, but I'll b so glad to get away from hall food! and to have an ensuite, double bed, dishwasher etc.... I hope it's worth the journey out of town!

Does ne1 know if we r gona have tvs in our rooms or just in the "kitchen/living area"? and if that is just what u see in the picture of the kitchen or is there gona b a bit with sofas and stuff?
Baby

Re:

Postby dunx on Sun May 18, 2003 6:09 pm

From what I've heard, there will be TVs in all the rooms, with a similar arrangement regarding licences to that of New Hall. According to the plans, there is a generously sized living area next to the kitchen with five armchairs. It's not clear whether there will be a TV in the living area as well, either way it looks to be very nice.
dunx

Re:

Postby Jenny on Sun May 25, 2003 11:30 pm

im in Scott 4 next year with 4 other second years..
Jenny

Re:

Postby David on Sat May 31, 2003 9:27 pm

Hey I'm also in Haig 6. I suppose you are our random. Nice to meet you.
David

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat May 31, 2003 9:28 pm

Are the apartments mixed sex or male and female separated?

Re:

Postby dunx on Sat May 31, 2003 9:50 pm

[s]Unregisted User David wrote on 15:20, 29th May 2003:
Hey I'm also in Haig 6. I suppose you are our random. Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too David. What year are you going into? So who else will be in Haig 6 with you? I hope everyone will find me quite easy to live with, if maybe a little quiet in the mornings.
dunx

Re:

Postby David on Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:07 pm

well dunx, it's us and three girls (!), Pamela, Lucy and Charlotte. We'll all be 2nd years. As for me, I don't know that I'd be called particularly quiet, but I def. need time to "recharge" and do my own thing on occasion. Look forward to meeting you. I hope the DRA will be as nice as everyone claims!
David

Re:

Postby Amy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:48 pm

Hey Baby! I'm in Scott 9. You must be our fifth person or so kindy put by someone else - our random. I am one of 4 and we are all 2nd years. We lived in New Hall last year. I do biology, the other 3 medicine. Did asked Isobel Clifford to email you and our behalf but she said it wouldn't be done so until July. My name is Amy btw. Nice to kinda meet you! x
Amy

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:24 pm

[s]Unregisted User Amy wrote on 10:32, 18th Jul 2003:
Hey Baby! I'm in Scott 9. You must be our fifth person or so kindy put by someone else - our random. I am one of 4 and we are all 2nd years. We lived in New Hall last year. I do biology, the other 3 medicine. Did asked Isobel Clifford to email you and our behalf but she said it wouldn't be done so until July. My name is Amy btw. Nice to kinda meet you! x

Hello! We are your neighbours. We live in Scott 8. We lived in DRH last year. we will be 2nd years too. C u soon!

Re:

Postby Baby on Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:24 pm

Hey Amy, well this is kinda weird isn't it! nice to "meet" you too! My proper name is Helen by the way (yeah i'd beeen watching dirty dancing at the time of my last msg)! I was actually thinking of asking student accomodation who I had been put with cos I was gettin helluva scared, hehe I'm gonna be a random! I study english by the way x
Baby

Re:

Postby Aer on Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:06 am

[s]Unregisted User David wrote on 16:01, 1st Jul 2003:
well dunx, it's us and three girls (!), Pamela, Lucy and Charlotte. We'll all be 2nd years. As for me, I don't know that I'd be called particularly quiet, but I def. need time to "recharge" and do my own thing on occasion. Look forward to meeting you. I hope the DRA will be as nice as everyone claims!

hey dave, its ur neighbour from drh!

whens the housewarming/ how was summer?

[hr]
Always remember, no matter how drunk you are, that tomorrow you will be sober. and probably will have one biiiig hangover.
I can't believe your head exploded. You'll never be a doctor if your head explodes.
Aer

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:43 pm

hey im a first yr and im goin to be in lindsay 1.....anyone out there goin to be joinin me?

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:43 pm

is that greg??

[s]Aer wrote on 01:06, 8th Sep 2003:
[s]Unregisted User David wrote on 16:01, 1st Jul 2003:[i]

hey dave, its ur neighbour from drh!

whens the housewarming/ how was summer?

[hr]
Always remember, no matter how drunk you are, that tomorrow you will be sober. and probably will have one biiiig hangover.
[/i]

Re:

Postby Aer on Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:56 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 14:07, 9th Sep 2003:[i]
is that greg??

Lindsey 1 last yr... so i guess i would be :P

Hows you? Are you on this side of the big pond yet?
I can't believe your head exploded. You'll never be a doctor if your head explodes.
Aer

Re:

Postby can i walk with you on Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:51 pm

Forbes 3, anyone?
can i walk with you

Re:

Postby lancelot on Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:51 pm

hi

does anyone know the story about tv licences in the new drh?
and are we meant to bring our own tv's?

so many questions.. so few answers
lancelot

Next

Return to David Russell Apartments