Home

TheSinner.net

Suggestions for Events

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Re:

Postby Association President on Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:32 pm

[s]Alex Muir wrote on 18:03, 18th Nov 2004:
What would people like the committee to organise over the rest of the year?

When suggesting, please bear in mind the following points:

1. We have no money.
2. The Union will not support us, either financially or through the use of their facilities.

I’m sorry you have this opinion of us here at the Students’ Association Alex. Unfortunately we don’t know who you are and to the best of my knowledge you have not been to see either Bonnie or myself, I am unaware of any requests for assistance financially (through SRC) or for facilities (through SSC).

If you would like to speak to us you can ring the general office on 2700 and ask to speak to one of us or turn up at SSC tonight at 7:30 to see if people will have ideas for what can be done.

I’m sure you can appreciate that we try as much as possible to be fair with the very limited resources available and will do what we can but cannot guarantee anything. We would however prefer if you didn’t making statements about the Association and our willingness to help having not made contact with us first.

[hr]Simon Atkins
President
Students' Association
St Andrews
(01334 46) 2700
pres@st-andrews.ac.uk
Alex Yabroff
President
Students' Association
St Andrews
(01334 46) 2700
pres@st-andrews.ac.uk
Association President

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:51 pm

The problem that you must realise is that the union changes every year in terms of who makes the decisions. Although it is unfair to tarnish everyone with the same brush, it is difficult not to when one is dealling with the same place no matter how different the people behind that place are.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby mylittlepony on Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:24 pm

have a drunk baywatch day on the beach
mylittlepony

Previous

Return to Fife Park