Home

TheSinner.net

Workmen entering houses.

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Workmen entering houses.

Postby White Knight on Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:01 am

At Albany we have been having lots of problems with this at the moment and we are trying to sought this out with Residential and Business Services.

It would help our cause alot if anyone who has been having problems like this either put in a complaint to these email addresses: (just copy and paste that line into the To: Box)

imc, RBS.Director, clb7

Stating:

What Happened
What House
What Time
Has it happened before.

For those of you wanting to know more :

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/services/re ... ures.shtml

Thanks,

Also you could just post here.

Chris

Albany Senior Student
White Knight

Re:

Postby Kirstin on Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:04 pm

I've lived in Fife Park for three years and we've never really had a problem with this. We usually get emails warning us if workmen will be calling, and the DRA staff that carry out cleaning checks and maintenance have always been lovely. I had one of those random checks recently but I think those happen in all the halls.

I noticed the thread on the Albany Park message board, our boiler was apparently serviced a while ago too but we all got an email warning us about it.

Maybe this is bothering other people in Fife Park but I’ve never noticed it.

I do however have vague memories of someone complaining bitterly to Germaine Greer when she was running for Rector about this many moons ago…
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.
Kirstin

Return to Fife Park