Home

TheSinner.net

Committee Positions

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Committee Positions

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:16 am

Hello,

Welcome to Fife Park, especially if this is your first year here.

I'm Andy, your Senior Student for this year. Most of you will have met me when you registered, attended the wardens speech, or yesterday when I went round all the houses. I have two matters which I have to bring up with you.

Currently the committee has two open positions. These are,

Secretary: Responsible for correspondence and paperwork

Treasurer: Responsible for committee funds.

If you would like to run for either of these positions please reply to me with your name, house/room number and a brief (100 words) reason why you should be considered. A picture would also be useful. I will arrange elections for these positions as soon as I have enough applicants.

Also, DRA has agreed this year that Fife Park residents can pay their hall subscription and get free entry to all the activities the put on throughout the year.

This includes things like the BBQs over the next couple of days, a hall ball (one of the best ;)), and a Christmas party. The committee funds pay for things like food/drink/decorations/staff and premises where necessary. Every other hall has a mandatory hall sub, Fife Park is the only one which does not. This opportunity to opt in is unique and I would suggest to everybody, but especially freshers, to take DRA up on their offer.

If you would like to attend these activities please come round to see me in house 27. The fee is £50, but this lasts for the whole year. I will accept cash or a cheque. Please make cheques payable to Mr Andy Grayland (Fife Park doesn't have a bank account at present since we have not had mandatory hall subs). If you won't have enough money until your Loan comes in on Monday then I am more than happy for you to write me a cheque with a future date on it. I won't be able to cash it until that date.

I have 75 tickets to the BBQs over the next three days. These will be allocated to those who pay hall subs, then to anyone else who lodges an interest. If you are not intending to pay hall subs but would still like a chance to attend the BBQ if there are any tickets left please send me an e-mail.

If anyone has any questions about this, or anything else come round and see me or send an e-mail.

My e-mail address is ag56@st-and.ac.uk

Andy

[hr]

I'd like to change the world but they won't give me the source code.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to Fife Park