Home

TheSinner.net

Who's Going Where?

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Who's Going Where?

Postby g on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:31 pm

Hello. I know it's probably a bit early to start asking, but what the heck!

Where will you be living in Fife Park next year? I'm going into number 12 with four of my mates. It's the first time I've been self-catered - scary!

Graeme
g

Re:

Postby Alex Muir on Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:29 pm

Myself, Rennie and another mate will be in house 18. It's looking set to be a good year - I've discovered the joys of croquet and I'll be buying/making a set for the Fife Park lawn. Could make for good drinking games I think.
Alex Muir

The fife park lawn???

Postby munchingfoo on Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:30 am

I'm guessing this is the area where the BBQ was, now lovingly christened ground zero(as in the twin towers, u had to see it to get it) by the summer student staff, it'd make quite a nice area to play croquet but the tree's might get in the way!

I'm gonna be boring, going back to live in FP 27 with 3 of the same people who where there from last year.(It's the best house I believe, having been in all of them during my work here)

I guess the exciting bit of it all is who the two lucky new housemates will be! If you read this then post. We had a lot of parties last year, but one of us is going into 4rth so I don't know if it'l be quite the same again!

Anyway, here's hoping.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Alex Muir on Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:54 pm

trees in the way!!! Ha! Nothing that I can't chop down with a good manly chainsaw!

or more likely my girlfriend's ladyshave (pink).
Alex Muir

Re:

Postby Clare on Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:07 am

Hi
I'm moving in house 5 next year in Fife Park and would love to know who I'm moving in with...
Clare

Re:

Postby C on Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:39 pm

Hi
I'm moving in house 5 next year and would love to know who I'm moving in with...
C

Re:

Postby Caroline on Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:40 pm

House 24, room 1.

Good/bad/Ugly? Anybody else here?
Caroline

Return to Fife Park