Home

TheSinner.net

No Accomodation! But i kind of do...

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

No Accomodation! But i kind of do...

Postby Guest on Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:36 pm

I am a new 1st year who did not get into uni accomodation, but they said they could give me temporary accomodation in Fife Park for freshers week until 1st october, then i have to fend for myself! Any other 1st years in teh same situation who want to share a flat? Contact me at hebuckley@hotmail.com

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:50 pm

thats crap, I thought they guarunteed first year rooms. I know accom. is tight this year, but surely first years should get privelage.

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

http://campushook.com/?pg=profile&u=7069
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby andrewdalgleish on Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:12 pm

roger smith et al have been shoving people in to halls wherever they can, and some (like you) are only getting in for freshers week...
it's all been a bit of a farse actually.
andrewdalgleish

Re:

Postby Rennie on Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:24 am

Not offering first years a place in university accomodation is going against the one principle that accomodation services seem to always say. I will forward a new policy guideline to Accomodation Services to make their handbook more accurate, along the lines of -

'We try to offer everyone a place, but because we're too stupid to realise that there's more people than places, and plan appropriately, we now only offer some first years a place to live for 2 weeks, and after that they can just fuck right off.'

Reckon it will make it into their guidebooks for students?
Rennie

Re:

Postby jgbd on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:49 pm

Fife isn't very nice and it is v. far from the town centre! Sounds like a terrible situation! However, I might be able to help you. I have a room to let for the whole academic year.
Please contact me ASAP jgbd@st-andrews.ac.uk
jgbd

Re:

Postby rg237 on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:01 am

Quoting jgbd from 22:49, 21st Aug 2006
Fife isn't very nice and it is v. far from the town centre! Sounds like a terrible situation! However, I might be able to help you. I have a room to let for the whole academic year.
Please contact me ASAP jgbd@st-andrews.ac.uk

I could be very wrong here but based on the date of the posts this problem occured in 2003...hope the person found a place! If only you were a little eairler lol

[hr]

How do you know the future you've got now is the same future you're going to have if something in the past is different from the last time you went back to the future?
How do you know the future you've got now is the same future you're going to have if something in the past is different from the last time you went back to the future?
rg237

Return to Fife Park