Home

TheSinner.net

Party on Thursday the 18th!!

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Party on Thursday the 18th!!

Postby Thalia on Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:24 pm

Yep, there's a party. It's on the 18th. And it's in number 28. Start time's your usual of about 9 o'clock and bring some alcohol if you can, there will be some provided but it depends how many people turn up, how long it'll last ^_-

And....as an extra little side topic...I think we should all talk more on this message board - i mean the Chattan one's hardly been up at all and they're nearly catching up to us with the number of posts they've got - we can't all be such strangers to one another that we can't chat about *something* - and if we are then we should introduce ourselves and *start* chatting...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby off he goes on Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:38 pm

well you already know me but tis a good idea nonetheless!

and parties are always good of course :)

[hr]sheets of empty canvas
untouched sheets of clay
off he goes

Re:

Postby Thalia on Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:58 am

Well i guess the striking up conversation suggestion didn't work too well...tho that may have had something to do with the fact that i stuck it in with an ad for my party but hey...^^;;

I may even have scared u off Andy, considering how badly wasted i was on Friday - i don't even remember it, all i've got are horribly embarrassing stories from other people, it wasn't the best of nights in the world for my reputation :-/
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Dancing Girl fan on Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:53 pm

[s]Thalia wrote on 01:58, 16th Dec 2003:

it wasn't the best of nights in the world for my reputation :-/

What reputation, that of Dancing Girl??
Dancing Girl fan

Re:

Postby off he goes on Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:35 pm

[s]Thalia wrote on 01:58, 16th Dec 2003:
Well i guess the striking up conversation suggestion didn't work too well...tho that may have had something to do with the fact that i stuck it in with an ad for my party but hey...^^;;

I may even have scared u off Andy, considering how badly wasted i was on Friday - i don't even remember it, all i've got are horribly embarrassing stories from other people, it wasn't the best of nights in the world for my reputation :-/

nah its alright everyone drinks too much every now and again! you feeling up for t`ginhouse tonight?

[hr]
sheets of empty canvas
untouched sheets of clay
off he goes

Re:

Postby Thalia on Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:49 pm

Well, it doesn't say much for the reputation of the Dancing Girl if she goes to the bop and can't even remember it in the morning ^_-

So who's this fan of mine? *tries to remember who all knows that name and then gets lazy* I hate guessing games, the only person who usually calls me Dancing Girl is Andy next door and i know his username ^_-

Hehe, i'm trying not to overdo it too much with the alcohol this week, i promise - and i txted you about the Ginhouse already so there's no reason to reply here ^_^
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Return to Fife Park