Home

TheSinner.net

Chocolate

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Chocolate

Postby Thalia on Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:30 pm

Okay, so the people in the Gatty are talking about their chocolate machine and i've realised how much i want some - why is that stupid thing in the computer room never working? Has anyone ever *tried* to fix it?

Chocolate, beloved chocolate!! ::cries::
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:51 pm

It's not broken it just has no choco in it I think. It was working and full for the last part of last term, but i think it took loadsa complaining to get it up and running.

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

http://campushook.com/?pg=profile&u=7069
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Kriedmar on Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:49 pm

Oh power beyond our knowledge and comprehension, why do u continually take from us - our chocolate, our heating, our water, what next? our laundry? our windows?

[hr]The reason I'm holding on to the floor of the pub is that if I let go, I shall slide off of the world.
The reason I'm holding on to the floor of the pub is that if I let go, I shall slide off of the world.
Kriedmar

Re:

Postby Kirstin on Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:53 pm

I just asked at the reception and apparently someone should be coming to fix it fairly soon. So maybe someday soon we will not be forced to walk to the sports center in search of Cadburys.
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.
Kirstin

Return to Fife Park