Home

TheSinner.net

Looking for my roomate

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Looking for my roomate

Postby Courtney on Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:29 pm

Hi, I am a first year who is going to be in McIntosh this year.. I am in C19a, can any one tell me about my room or is anyone my roomate?

Which floor is C? the first floor?
Courtney

Re:

Postby little headache on Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:16 pm

Quoting Courtney from 21:37, 13th Sep 2005
Hi, I am a first year who is going to be in McIntosh this year.. I am in C19a, can any one tell me about my room or is anyone my roomate?

Which floor is C? the first floor?

Ahh that was my room last year! It's really lovely, in a little alcove-type thing just beyond the cement stairs... you'll understand what I mean once you get there. It's the floor one flight of stairs above the one you enter on, if that makes any sense (basically the second floor).But it's really close to the kitchens and just above the common room, so you're really well situated. We also had a lovely view of the Cabbage Patch (garden/park type thing) which was wonderful except when I had to revise in the spring and everyone was outside in the sun...

Sorry for the enthusiasm; it's a nice room. You'll meet your roommate soon enough, don't worry if you don't find her.
little headache

Re:

Postby liliputian on Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:43 am

if you're American, like little headache, then C-floor is the second floor.
if you're British, like moi, then C-floor is the first floor. I couldn't vouch for any other nationalities.

[hr]

i know you want the sin but not the sinner...
[i:143mmj9f]i know you want the sin but not the sinner...[/i:143mmj9f]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100186
liliputian

Re:

Postby LadyLincoln on Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:58 am

There was always a strange smell of cheese and onion pasties around your room headache. Not in your room, just outside. Did i ever tell you that?!

[hr]

I Say Who, I Say When, I SAY WHO!!!
I Say Who, I Say When, I SAY WHO!!!
LadyLincoln

Re:

Postby little headache on Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:31 am

Quoting ladylincoln from 12:58, 14th Sep 2005
There was always a strange smell of cheese and onion pasties around your room headache. Not in your room, just outside. Did i ever tell you that?!

Hmm... gross. Maybe it was the girl who lived next door?
little headache

Re:

Postby kristal on Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:59 pm

i live in C20 next year! so you are my neighbor courtney! hopefully my new room isn't the one that smelled like cheese and onion pasties!
kristal

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)