Postby angel_kohaku on Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:00 pm

Where the fuck are they all?

[hr]

"we are the pretty, petty thieves"
I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby LadyLincoln on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:21 am

Fiona Hunt ate them in a fit of envy because her mate Beckie owns more toasters than anyone in the world.......You may also notice the lack of ironing boards-blame Sophie Gibson. She set fire to them all because a wicked fairy said she would die due to an unfortunate incident involving an ironing board and a box of Pringles on her 21st birthday. But fear not because the yellow unicorns are on their way to save us all from a life without toasters and ironing boards.

[hr]

I Say Who, I Say When, I SAY WHO!!!
LadyLincoln

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:33 am

Sorry, I guess it was just a regular horse...

[hr]

"we are the pretty, petty thieves"
I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby little headache on Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:06 am

!!! I may be a pig but I wouldn't deign to eat a toaster! Much less all the ones in hall... :(
little headache

Re:

Postby Cain on Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:07 am

Quoting little headache from 00:06, 14th Nov 2005
!!! I may be a pig but I wouldn't deign to eat a toaster! Much less all the ones in hall... :(

well done, you at least have a sense of ladylike decorum... as far as consuming hall subs go...

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Jono on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:20 am

The same place all the microwaves, Toastie makers and such are.

Seriously, I'm starting to think we've got a thief in McIntosh! Usually stuff just gets taken to some "other" (*COUGH!* A *COUGH!*) floor. But there doesn't seem to be anything anywhere! No microwaves, no toasters! nothing!

On top of that someone got their cards lifted from their handbag yesterday when they left it for a minute. We'd better start locking our doors at night!
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby o_t4ng on Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:12 am

Quoting jono from 01:20, 17th Nov 2005
The same place all the microwaves, Toastie makers and such are.

Seriously, I'm starting to think we've got a thief in McIntosh! Usually stuff just gets taken to some "other" (*COUGH!* A *COUGH!*) floor. But there doesn't seem to be anything anywhere! No microwaves, no toasters! nothing!

On top of that someone got their cards lifted from their handbag yesterday when they left it for a minute. We'd better start locking our doors at night!

Either the Res Mans took them (not sure why... well apart from as pay back for the disgusting state of the E-Floor kitchen) or someone's collecting electrical equipment (again no idea why).

As for locking you door... I know we're supposedly very friendly here in St A's and there's allegedly community/hall spirit and what not, I would never leave my door open at night. That's just stupid.
Tight jeans, an expensive haircut and a MySpace account does not make you emo! Go fix your eyeliner!!

[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/basic10/tracks/o_t4ng.gif[/img]
o_t4ng

Re:

Postby o_t4ng on Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:14 am

Sorry, just saw the irony of Kohaku starting this thread considering her sig...
Tight jeans, an expensive haircut and a MySpace account does not make you emo! Go fix your eyeliner!!

o_t4ng

Re:

Postby Jono on Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:52 am

I ment LOCK the door. Some people leave the bolt off at night. Obvioulsy no one leaves it wide open!
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby liliputian on Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:57 am

Over Raisin Weekend I would seriously advise locking your door even if you only pop out to the bathroom. Last year some dim bitch puked all over my chair because she thought my room was the bathroom. Not fun!

[hr]

i know you want the sin but not the sinner...
[i:143mmj9f]i know you want the sin but not the sinner...[/i:143mmj9f]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100186
liliputian

Re:

Postby pea on Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:01 am

The microwave from E floor broke, and they haven't yet replaced it. Last time I looked (which was a while ago actually) the toastie maker was in the cupboard.

And yes, generally E floor kitchen is disgusting and I have stopped cleaning up after people.

[hr]

I'm a little pea... I love the sky and the trees.
[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/ElegantPink/recenttracks/GeoRho.gif[/img]

I'm a little pea, I love the sky and the trees...
pea

Re:

Postby o_t4ng on Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:05 pm

Quoting jono from 10:52, 17th Nov 2005
I ment LOCK the door. Some people leave the bolt off at night. Obvioulsy no one leaves it wide open!

That's what I meant too.

And to be honest, I haven't ventured into the E-floor kitchen in the last 3 weeks, so I couldn't tell you what is/isn't there. But i do remember the microwave being broken (hence me not returning since) and I do recall seeing the toastie machine in one of the cupboards as Pea stated.

o_t4ng

Re:

Postby ~Mary Hogsnorker ~ on Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:55 pm

Quoting cain from 07:07, 14th Nov 2005
Quoting little headache from 00:06, 14th Nov 2005

well done, you at least have a sense of ladylike decorum... as far as consuming hall subs go...

I'm more pissed off about the irons and boards. Also the 65 people to one washing machine thing, and turning them off at night.

[i]
Mod edit:
Please include a username for reference purposes
~Mary Hogsnorker ~

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:28 am

I concur, 4 washing machines on for 13 hours of the day, that's 52 washing hours a day. 364 hours of washing a week, so if you get up, each person in hall has 1.5 hours with a washing machine a week. Ridiculous. Also, the rent in this place being so high, you'd think the washing machines would be free: you'd be wrong. Ridiculous.

[hr]

Live by the sword, die by the arrow.
Tetragrammaton is a four letter word.
Tweedle-Dum

Re:

Postby trouble on Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:29 pm

ok this is just getting ridiculous...ALL the tin openers are gone as well. maybe its a secret ploy to force us to eat hall food and poison us one by one.
trouble

Re:

Postby LadyLincoln on Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:54 pm

Its paeodophilia i tell you!! I mean its paranormal activity, its a poltergeist, its Guy the ghost!! nooooooooooo.....

[hr]

LadyLincoln

Re:

Postby The Man in The Know on Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:04 pm

Quoting trouble from 15:22, 18th Nov 2005
ok this is just getting ridiculous...ALL the tin openers are gone as well. maybe its a secret ploy to force us to eat hall food and poison us one by one.

its a money making scam, the RM's steal them and sell them off, the committee then replace them but amongst the damages chaorges the commitee pays again hence a double profit

Im being serious - this is completely true
The Man in The Know

Re:

Postby Akasha on Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:41 pm

I think there is a toaster in the D floor cupboard but seriously where is all the kitchen stuff going???~

The microwave is now missing from C floor as well as B floor! Are people taking them into their rooms? There is going to be a room inspection soon, if they have "borrowed them" i hope they get the boot!

*irked*
Akasha

Re:

Postby trouble on Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:15 pm

do you know when the room inspections are due?

[hr]

"Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins."
"Homer Simpson, smiling politely."
trouble

Re:

Postby the woman in the know on Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:20 pm

Quoting akasha from 14:41, 22nd Nov 2005
I think there is a toaster in the D floor cupboard but seriously where is all the kitchen stuff going???~

The microwave is now missing from C floor as well as B floor! Are people taking them into their rooms? There is going to be a room inspection soon, if they have "borrowed them" i hope they get the boot!

*irked*

there was a microwave in the C floor kitchen yesterday. Sometimes the cleaners steal them if we're not keeping them clean enough, but we get it back if we complain enough. All the stuff has McIntosh Hall written on it, so it should be easy to spot if people have nicked it. Room inspections may reveal all....
the woman in the know

Next

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)