For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Re:

Postby akasha on Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:20 pm

unfortunately not *illegal kettle*

but i reckon they are probably well overdue
akasha

Re:

Postby Jono on Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:06 pm

From what i understand they have to give 24 hours notice, and can't examine our cuboards. Hence we can just cram all our less than legitimate contraband in there!
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby o_t4ng on Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:46 am

Quoting jono from 23:06, 26th Nov 2005
From what i understand they have to give 24 hours notice, and can't examine our cuboards. Hence we can just cram all our less than legitimate contraband in there!

24hrs usually ends up as a message on the blackboard, which you will only notice in time if you go down to breakfast.
Tight jeans, an expensive haircut and a MySpace account does not make you emo! Go fix your eyeliner!!

[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/basic10/tracks/o_t4ng.gif[/img]
o_t4ng

Re:

Postby Gubbins on Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:03 pm

Room inspections may reveal all....

Unlikely. They're far more likely to reveal at least 200 different things that count as "fire hazards" or things that might damage the precious walls. Mind you, a microwave is sort of difficult to hide effectively in a Chattan room...

[hr]

...but then again, that is only my opinion.
...then again, that is only my opinion.
Gubbins

Re:

Postby Cain on Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:20 pm

Quoting Gubbins from 22:03, 27th Nov 2005
Room inspections may reveal all....

Unlikely. They're far more likely to reveal at least 200 different things that count as "fire hazards" or things that might damage the precious walls.

my flat was inspected the other month and we(by which i mean I) received a ticking off for putting things up with blu-tac as "over time these can damage the walls. Use fine pins (not drawing pins) instead."

Yes, that's right. My estate agent recommended that i take the 40 photos off of my room door and reattach them with pins. words fail me.

and i know that there are several chattan rooms where you could hide people, let alone microwaves. Duncan's room for one, as well as E12 and there must be a number of other rooms with lots of hidden storage space.

Just so long as the RMs don't come in JUST as your kettle has boiled. and has steam coming out of it.

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Previous

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)