Home

TheSinner.net

Groan

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Groan

Postby Jono on Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:13 am

What ever happened to 24 hours notice before Room inspections???

Now i'm depressed and downtrodden!

[hr]

Don't mention the Nazi's!

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby trouble on Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:29 pm

yeah evelyn woke me up. I was in deep sleep goddammit. also apparently my room is too messy. this is BECAUSE..... I have the second smallest room in hall and zero storage space. Grrr.

[hr]

"Just stay with me, safe and ignorant,
Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils,
See, they don't give a fuck about you, like I do." (APC- pet)
trouble

Re:

Postby Slash wannabe on Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:51 pm

Unfortunately our contract this year (or at least the one I recieved) does not mention anything about 24 hours notice. Infact as far as I can see it says nothing about health and safety checks for that matter, nor access rights to our rooms. Anyone wish to sue?

In previous years contract it mentioned "24 hours notice, were practicable" frankly writing a message on a black board 24 hours in advance is not hard at all. Even if it's not in the contract it would be nice, for once, that students in halls were treated with any amount of respect. I am a paying customer and I wouldn't stand for this shit if I was staying at a hotel - so why stand for it here?

[hr]

IMAGE:www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~es54/images/slashlogo.gif
One step from lashing out at you again
IMAGE:www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~es54/images/slashlogo.gif
[i:3tscad2j]One step from lashing out at you again[/i:3tscad2j]
Slash wannabe

Re:

Postby Jono on Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:46 am

Apparently the point was to find the stolen equipment from the kitchens. They apparently found some of it, so at least something decent came out of it.

[hr]

Don't mention the Nazi's!

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby Don on Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:01 am

Quoting Jono from 09:46, 8th Mar 2006
Apparently the point was to find the stolen equipment from the kitchens. They apparently found some of it, so at least something decent came out of it.

Any sighting of the A floor microwave yet? I have some food I wouldn't mind eating warm during the week which I can't because this is one of the few halls which actually turns off the cookers when it is not a weekend, and has residents who seem quite happy to steal!

[hr]

Daz, makes your whites #gggggg
Don

Re:

Postby Louise Hallman on Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:10 am

MIcrowaves, toasters, sandwich makers and kettles should be on their way soon...

[hr]

Louise Hallman
Nominated for SSC Member Societies Grants
Louise Hallman
SSC Member Societies Grants
McIntosh Hall Senior Student
Louise Hallman

Re:

Postby Louise Hallman on Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:23 pm

Toasters, kettles and sandwich makers have arrived and are being marked up to be installed as we speak!

They should appear in kitchens today or tomorrow, however they will disappear briefly (and legitimately) sometime next week in order to be tested as the electrician is on holiday at the moment.

[hr]

Louise Hallman
Nominated for SSC Member Societies Grants
Louise Hallman
SSC Member Societies Grants
McIntosh Hall Senior Student
Louise Hallman

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)