Home

TheSinner.net

Green Room disturbances

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Green Room disturbances

Postby trouble on Wed May 03, 2006 8:24 pm

I would like to know why when the green room is a specific study area, noisy americans, and others still cut through it as a route to their rooms. Its not like its the only door!

I mean sure it may be quicker (by a couple of metres) , but its exam time and it really disturbs people who are studying in there. They don't just cut through, they talk to their friends, they phone people just through the door, and stare at people who are studying. Does anyone agree with me?

[hr]

"Just stay with me, safe and ignorant,
Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils,
See, they don't give a fuck about you, like I do." (APC- pet)

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100566
trouble

Re:

Postby liliputian on Wed May 03, 2006 9:11 pm

totally. i also don't appreciate people taking chairs from the other study room to put in their room.

grrr

[hr]

i know you want the sin but not the sinner...

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100186
[i:143mmj9f]i know you want the sin but not the sinner...[/i:143mmj9f]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100186
liliputian

Re:

Postby Jono on Sat May 06, 2006 1:40 pm

I agree. Its not just americans though, its a good number of people. I was in there a good long time a couple of weeks back, and every time someone would start a conversation.

There are innumerable places where one can talk with one's friends. The common room, the corridoor, your room, the kitchens. Is it therefore impossible for people to treat one room and its immediate vicinity with some quiet?

[hr]

I didn't download it guvner. It fell off the back of the Internet!
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby rtsg on Sun May 07, 2006 12:15 am

It's ridiculous...I mean I’d kind of expect it from dome of the residents in hall but it's not only them who have a sheer lack of respect, it's residents who bloody preach about love and respect all the time too!

I really can’t imagine what’s going through their heads when they walk through a quiet study room of people revising, while talking loudly on their phone.

So why cant the door be locked? It surely can’t be health and safety? If it is every room with only one exit is a fire hazard!
rtsg

Re:

Postby Jono on Mon May 08, 2006 8:00 am

I think it counts as a fire door or something. Good idea though.

[hr]

Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby hopie on Mon May 08, 2006 11:26 pm

[quote]Quoting Jono from 09:00, 8th May 2006
I think it counts as a fire door or something. Good idea though.

[hr]

its the only reason it didnt become a bedroom during the "prince william boom" like the other study and common areas

[hr]

Im not jesus christ, Ive come to accept that now....
Im not jesus christ, Ive come to accept that now....
hopie

Re:

Postby Jono on Tue May 09, 2006 8:04 am

well they put up signs just now, so i guess thats a start!

[hr]

Jono

Re:

Postby trouble on Thu May 11, 2006 5:06 pm

I put that sign up. Some idiot took it down. So I put another one up. I keep hoping theyll get the message.

THE GREEN ROOM IS NOT A FUCKING CORRIDOR. ARE YOU RETARDED?? DO YOU NOT SEE THE GLARES WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH AND ANNOY EVERYONE WHO IS TRYING TO STUDY? SOME OF US ACTUALLY WANT TO PASS OUR EXAMS AND THAT IS WHY WE GO THERE. YES WE SEE YOU SWISHING YOUR HAIR AND WIGGLING YOUR LITTLE ASS, BUT SERIOUSLY WE DONT CARE.USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE AND LET EVERYONE ELSE GET ON WITH THEIR WORK. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND I HATE YOU.

[hr]

"Just stay with me, safe and ignorant,
Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils,
See, they don't give a fuck about you, like I do." (APC- pet)

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100566
trouble

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)