Home

TheSinner.net

Other people's facebooks

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Re:

Postby lts2 on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:54 pm

Julian - you have to realise that 'Jules' is a very well known Chattanite and you are going to be mistaken for him. And probably ridiculed/hated.
lts2

Re:

Postby jules on Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:30 am

i know about this... and i think it is quite funny to be mistaken for an arsehole (or is he mistaken with an arsehole? im not quite sure... :P)
jules

Re:

Postby theshark on Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:54 pm

Quoting The Jaspar from 17:02, 7th Jan 2007
Thing is though, even if I did have a key, Scott wouldn't ever lock it anyway.]

I would lock the door. In fact, when you're not here, I lock the door all the time, I've got a lot of stuff I don't want people nicking (again), but what's the point in locking it when you don't have a key, you're gonna just get angry about getting locked out
theshark

Re:

Postby October on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:02 pm

Quoting theshark from 16:54, 10th Jan 2007
Quoting The Jaspar from 17:02, 7th Jan 2007
Thing is though, even if I did have a key, Scott wouldn't ever lock it anyway.]

I would lock the door. In fact, when you're not here, I lock the door all the time, I've got a lot of stuff I don't want people nicking (again), but what's the point in locking it when you don't have a key, you're gonna just get angry about getting locked out

Scott, I think you should just start locking the door,
I had the same problem with my room mate last year, he quikly found his keys after being lock out a few times.

Tho he also started to use the window to get in and out of the room, which was just weird.

[hr]

I'm Telling you.
It was the Ninja Robot Monkeys that did it.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby Cain on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:35 pm

Quoting lts2 from 22:54, 8th Jan 2007
Julian - you have to realise that 'Jules' is a very well known Chattanite and you are going to be mistaken for him. And probably ridiculed/hated.

But everybody knows what his user-name is, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Tough this does remind me of an instance where an identity very similar to a highly recognisable St Andrews personality was adopted on the Sinner, with hilarious results.

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Previous

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)