Home

TheSinner.net

Procrastanation

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Procrastanation

Postby The Kinky Monkey on Tue May 18, 2004 11:54 pm

Whats peoples favourite forms of procrastanation in exam time?

Mine tend to be writing pointless threads like this, sex is always a good form of procrastanation, and hmmmmm Championship Manager is always a good thing!!!!!!!

God im bored.

[hr]Thou who hast stolen my cheese, wouldst thou kindly return it or risk a severe buggering.
Do good to all men, but at the end remember to collect your fee.
The Kinky Monkey

Re:

Postby RichZ on Wed May 19, 2004 12:33 am

[s]The Kinky Monkey wrote on 00:54, 19th May 2004:

Mine tend to be writing pointless threads like this, sex is always a good form of procrastanation, and hmmmmm Championship Manager is always a good thing!!!!!!!

God im bored.

It's amazing how many thing REALLY need doing other than work when exams come round - like tidying room, washing, writing lots of emails etc etc. But I've just be procrastinating mostly with Vice City, going to Union to drink & Ents stuff, Sinner, Wolf ET, going for walks ohh yeah sex is good too ;-) , plus checking emails A LOT! etc etc and so on and so forth...
RichZ

Re:

Postby Valen_gr on Wed May 19, 2004 2:12 am

[s]RichZ wrote on 01:33, 19th May 2004:
[s]The Kinky Monkey wrote on 00:54, 19th May 2004:[i]

God im bored.

It's amazing how many thing REALLY need doing other than work when exams come round - like tidying room, washing, writing lots of emails etc etc. But I've just be procrastinating mostly with Vice City, going to Union to drink & Ents stuff, Sinner, Wolf ET, going for walks ohh yeah sex is good too ;-) , plus checking emails A LOT! etc etc and so on and so forth...
[/i]

LOL Rich...
Just wait till i tell Lorna how far down your list she was :p
Yove had it mate ;)

[hr]
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe....
[i:3qoywpzu]Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe....[/i:3qoywpzu]
Valen_gr

Re:

Postby Slash wannabe on Wed May 19, 2004 11:28 am

[s]The Kinky Monkey wrote on 00:54, 19th May 2004:
sex is always a good form of procrastanation

LOL im sure your girlfriend would love to hear that. "I dont really want to - im just bored".

Vice city quality game unfortunately i've completed it like 5 different times so it gets a bit tiring after a while. Computer games are DESIGNED to let you procrastanate while working its genius really.

[hr]
IMAGE:www.queensofthestoneage.com/images/logo_qotsa.gif
IMAGE:www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~es54/images/slashlogo.gif
[i:3tscad2j]One step from lashing out at you again[/i:3tscad2j]
Slash wannabe

Re:

Postby thePontificator on Wed May 19, 2004 2:09 pm

I always find that a good way of procrastinating is to be a science student...
thePontificator

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed May 19, 2004 10:18 pm

Yes, that does help a lot. My favourite way is to search google for online games, and/or visit http://www.inflash.com . GOing to the pub is a good form also, says he who has an exam tomorrow and has been in the pub all night.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)