Home

TheSinner.net

Most Amusing Moment This Year

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

foreplay dice...

Postby Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:45 pm

Anyone who witnessed the horror that was 'spin the bottle foreplay dice' will agree it was pretty damn funny... apart from the people we woke up that night (sorry lou, puph and most of E floor)!

Quote of the semester:
"Fanjita!!!" (David Sharpe). and I don't think he was referring to mexican food!

Re:

Postby quarterstaff on Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:10 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 00:00, 25th Jun 2004:
Anyone who witnessed the horror that was 'spin the bottle foreplay dice' will agree it was pretty damn funny... apart from the people we woke up that night (sorry lou, puph and most of E floor)!

Quote of the semester:
"Fanjita!!!" (David Sharpe). and I don't think he was referring to mexican food!

hey you coward, unregistered user, my name is not spelled with an e.

asshole.

lol... worst of all, after spin the bottle/dice night i watch "Y Tu Mama Tambien" *CRINGE*

lol.

still disappointed i never got to have sex on my windowledge as dawn broke... but an very glad that marco didnt, lol!
god damned mongolians!
quarterstaff

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:53 pm

If only I'd known you were so against it, I'd have had sex with Marco on your window ledge.
Also, the foreplay dice night was not a nuiscance, it was incredibly good fun, especially the societies officer trying to rape the ssc first year rep.
Tetragrammaton is a four letter word.
Tweedle-Dum

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dee on Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:45 am

Umm, that wasn't particularly amusing; it has taken two months of therapy and still I can't stop hiding when I hear the words "good Catholic schoolgirl"
"If it can't be cured with either bacon fat or vinegar, it's not worth curing"
Tweedle-Dee

Re:

Postby liliputian on Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:09 pm

and you're a "good little presbyterian boy"...lol oh the shame!

[s] please let this be the end of the miss association societies officer jokes!!!

[hr]i know you want the sin but not the sinner...
[i:143mmj9f]i know you want the sin but not the sinner...[/i:143mmj9f]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100186
liliputian

Re:

Postby Pandyboy on Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:21 pm

But WHY?!

Considering nearly every time I (in fact - any of us) speaks to Madame Association, we hear the phrase "I've been a bit'terribly/awfully naughty."

For someone who is a good catholic schoolgirl?

From,

A Very Good Catholic Schoolboy
Pandyboy

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:11 pm

[s]Pandyboy wrote on 22:21, 5th Jul 2004:
But WHY?!

Considering nearly every time I (in fact - any of us) speaks to Madame Association, we hear the phrase "I've been a bit'terribly/awfully naughty."

For someone who is a good catholic schoolgirl?

From,

A Very Good Catholic Schoolboy

Do you have sources to confirm how "good" you are. Also, Tweedle-Dee, I know she hurt you mentally, but surely if you'd pretended it was Eliot you'd have been fine.
Tweedle-Dum

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dee on Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:41 am

NO...not even thinking of a gin and tonic would have helped.

A good Christian boy. Well, I was once...
Tweedle-Dee

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dee on Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:43 am

AND I definitely do not recall using her Association title. That part's bollocks
Tweedle-Dee

Re:

Postby Pandyboy on Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:21 pm

[s]Tweedle-Dum wrote on 23:11, 5th Jul 2004:

Do you have sources to confirm how "good" you are. Also, Tweedle-Dee, I know she hurt you mentally, but surely if you'd pretended it was Eliot you'd have been fine.

Ehm...my mother. She is oblivious to all - I mean, she knos the real me.
Pandyboy

Re:

Postby ex-B-floor-chattanite on Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:23 pm

[s]Pandyboy wrote on 18:21, 7th Jul 2004:

Ehm...my mother. She is oblivious to all - I mean, she knos the real me.

She might know the real you, but she probably doesn't know what you get up to on the East coast... Americans, locals, randoms... tee hee hee...
ex-B-floor-chattanite

Re:

Postby Pandyboy on Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:39 pm

[s]Unregisted User ex-B-floor-chattanite wrote on 23:00, 7th Jul 2004:

She might know the real you, but she probably doesn't know what you get up to on the East coast... Americans, locals, randoms... tee hee hee...

Who are you?!

Reveal thyself and thy knowingness - in fact, if you are G of "G & T" fame, you will pay for such lies/treachery...
Pandyboy

that extra 'e'

Postby kibble on Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:54 pm

[s]quarterstaff wrote on 17:10, 1st Jul 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 00:00, 25th Jun 2004:[i]

Quote of the semester:

hey you coward, unregistered user, my name is not spelled with an e.

asshole.

lol... worst of all, after spin the bottle/dice night i watch "Y Tu Mama Tambien" *CRINGE*

lol.

still disappointed i never got to have sex on my windowledge as dawn broke... but an very glad that marco didnt, lol!
[/i]

I am now a registered user...direct your abuse towards me if you wish. apologies for misspelling your name. I feel your pain!
...Getting sick of the sin I commit, like a hypocrite and the aching and the no direction..
kibble

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:14 pm

To go back on topic, the funniest thing to happen outside of Chattan would be Louise and Jamie sleeping together. Not funny was having to clean about a square foot of sex wee off of the duvet cover.

[hr]
Live by the sword, die by the arrow.
Tweedle-Dum

Re:

Postby Akasha on Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:07 pm

i think we're all in agreement it was a pretty fab year. I don't think a day went by without some scandalous/hilarious incident. It is true that our very own miss association societies officer was inolved in many of them, but i think Jules would definitly give her a run for her money.
Far too many to recall from hall: turning up at my door in only an association gown and his socks and proceeding to remove the gown, various common room incidents, ralph!
However as one who remained in StA for the summer i have to say Jules's fame has lived on.

I think i managed to escape with my reputation relatively untarnished (one of the few).

Damn! why am i not in Chattan next year?

come visit me in the badlands!
Akasha

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:37 pm

[s]Akasha wrote on 15:07, 9th Aug 2004:
i think we're all in agreement it was a pretty fab year. I don't think a day went by without some scandalous/hilarious incident. It is true that our very own miss association societies officer was inolved in many of them, but i think Jules would definitly give her a run for her money.
Far too many to recall from hall: turning up at my door in only an association gown and his socks and proceeding to remove the gown, various common room incidents, ralph!
However as one who remained in StA for the summer i have to say Jules's fame has lived on.

I think i managed to escape with my reputation relatively untarnished (one of the few).

Damn! why am i not in Chattan next year?

come visit me in the badlands!

You can live in my room, I'll sleep on the sofa (I'll have to buy one first).

[hr]
Tweedle-Dum

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dee on Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:18 am

[s]Tweedle-Dum wrote on 00:14, 9th Aug 2004:
To go back on topic, the funniest thing to happen outside of Chattan would be Louise and Jamie sleeping together. Not funny was having to clean about a square foot of sex wee off of the duvet cover.

AAAAAAARGH!!!!! That doesn't count - I was wearing a pink shirt. And it all depends on definitions, dear boy...
Tweedle-Dee

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:18 pm

[s]Tweedle-Dee wrote on 12:18, 10th Aug 2004:
[s]Tweedle-Dum wrote on 00:14, 9th Aug 2004:[i]

AAAAAAARGH!!!!! That doesn't count - I was wearing a pink shirt. And it all depends on definitions, dear boy...
[/i]

Well you were in the same bed overnight, hence together, and you were awake the next day, so must have slept, ergo you slept together. And don't you AAAAAAAARGH! me; The sex wee was enough to make anyone vomit, there was more there than I'd produced in my life, god knows how much she swallowed.

[hr]
Tweedle-Dum

Re:

Postby liliputian on Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:54 pm

rather a lot as i recall, which makes me wonder as to how true the claims of you cleaning up vast amounts are...

[hr]i know you want the sin but not the sinner...
[i:143mmj9f]i know you want the sin but not the sinner...[/i:143mmj9f]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100186
liliputian

Re:

Postby quarterstaff on Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:48 pm

STOP!

just fucking STOP!

grrrrarg!
god damned mongolians!
quarterstaff

PreviousNext

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)