Home

TheSinner.net

Icecream van

This is for people to chat about Regs, to people in Regs, or for residents to chat amongst themselves.

Icecream van

Postby fudge on Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am

Has anyone ever seen the phantom icecream van? I have been here two years and never seen it. There have been jokes of it beening the hash van as it only seams to come out when it is dark. What do you think?
fudge

Re:

Postby medaline on Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:24 pm

I've heard about the mysterious ice cream van that only comes out at night as well, apparently, it sells drugs, I mean, little kids aren't gona come running out for ice-cream at 3 in the morning then are they?!
medaline

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:32 pm

By at night I assume you mean when dark. Which would be any time after 6 which by an odd conicidence is when most ice cream vans around Scotland come out. Kids (the major consumer group) are only allowed ice cream once they've eaten their tea so this is good business sense.

Odd that this one would be so different, I mean so similar...

Wow this town is so boring there are conspiracies about the ice cream van!

Re:

Postby amac on Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:16 pm

I remember someone saying something about it a while back. I think its down the hill ,out of site but nearby. Havn't actually seen it myself though.
amac

Re:

Postby FURY-161 on Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:25 pm

That van is not of this world. It seeps in and out of our dimension, hence we only hear it but never see it.

Indeed, to see it might open up such terrifying vistas of reality that it would send people mad from the revelation or send them scurring into the comfort of the darkest corners of the earth...

I for one have ceased pursuing it. I know that some things are better off in the unknown.
[hr]
[hr]FURY-161
IMAGE:fire.prohosting.com/fury161/yellsign.jpg
"Anything to feel weightless again"
http://fury161.cjb.net
FURY-161
[i:1sjt1uqn]"Anything to feel weightless again"[/i:1sjt1uqn]
http://youtube.com/user/FiorinaFilms
FURY-161

Re:

Postby Campbell on Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:20 am

actually it's called eddies ices or somethig and is as real as an elbow in the face 30 yards out of his goal by a certain rangers goalkeeper

ie very
Campbell

Return to St Regulus Hall (Regs)