Home

TheSinner.net

New Hall Cash Machine

This board is for New Hall residents or people wishing to contact New Hall residents.

New Hall Cash Machine

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sat May 13, 2006 3:10 pm

Convenience yes...but at what price?

£1.50 that's bloody what!

I say sod the fee...let's have a FREE ATM

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon power metal I drool

This week oi ah've been mostly listenin' to:
[img]http://www.songlyricscollection.com/lyrics/p/power-quest/neverworld/neverworld.jpg[/img]
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Fionnlagh on Sat May 13, 2006 6:06 pm

We did. The Bank of Scotland sold it, which is why it now charges.

Rather a strange one, as I remember it being very busy, whereas now I don't think I've seen anyone use it

[hr]

http://facebook.com/p.php?id=37102526&l=9f7bca06b0
Fionnlagh

Re:

Postby harmless loony on Sat May 13, 2006 10:21 pm

The best way to get it free again is if everyone votes with their feet and stops using it althogether!

I've not used it at all this year - simply because of this new charge. If people refuse to use the machine then they're going to realise that it doesn't make any business sense to charge!
harmless loony

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Sat May 13, 2006 11:38 pm

I've seen one or two people using it this year but haven't gone near it myself, except once when I tried to get a mini-statement/balance statement to find out whether or not my student loan had come in. If memory serves it either didn't have that option or it was temporarily unavailable, so all in all it's been a bit useless. :P

No idea how much it costs to run one of those things but I suspect even the relatively little use it's had this year (peaking around special events like the New Hall Ball) will justify its existence.

I suspect the RA team miss the free version as well - once or twice I've the Warden hopping out of a car to get money from the cash machine outside the Union!
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby vv24 on Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:32 am

it's 1.99 now :-)

Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 16:10, 13th May 2006
Convenience yes...but at what price?

£1.50 that's bloody what!

I say sod the fee...let's have a FREE ATM

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon power metal I drool

This week oi ah've been mostly listenin' to:
[img]http://www.songlyricscollection.com/lyrics/p/power-quest/neverworld/neverworld.jpg[/img]
vv24

Return to New Hall