Home

TheSinner.net

Exam Results

For Philosophy students and those with a love for all things philosophical! Come here to post questions, give answers or hear all the latest news and events from the Philosophy Society.

Exam Results

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:21 am

First year Philosophy exam reults are out now. I'm not sure about other years but I hope everyone did as well as they hoped for!

I managed to improve on my marks and comfortably pass my way in to 2nd year and I'm very happy :)

How did you do?

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:04 pm

Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 03:21, 5th Jun 2007
First year Philosophy exam reults are out now. I'm not sure about other years but I hope everyone did as well as they hoped for!

I managed to improve on my marks and comfortably pass my way in to 2nd year and I'm very happy :)

How did you do?

[hr]

A 14.8 and a 15 in my two second year modules this semester so pretty happy to have got my 11's! It would be interesting to see how other folk got on (I did PY2101 and PY2102 this semester).

Out of interest Dom, which first year Philosophy modules did you take?

[hr]

Dean Learner: "I had a cat once. I dropped a safe on it. It was a write-off, so I stood on it's head."
Dean Learner: "I had a cat once. I dropped a safe on it. It was a write-off, so I stood on it's head."
Phantasm

Re:

Postby Katie on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:05 pm

A 14.8 on PY2101 and a 15.3 on PY2004.

Glad to be into honours but mainly just surprised I managed to pass PY2101.
Katie

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:11 pm

Quoting Phantasm from 18:04, 5th Jun 2007
Out of interest Dom, which first year Philosophy modules did you take?

[hr]

I took:

PY1101 and PY1003.

Doing PY2003 and PY2103 this year

[hr]

Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Philosophy