Home

TheSinner.net

oh lonely

This is a space alternative to Facebook for queries, wonders, speculation and information. Find out about events and nights out, or just some random theologian for an essay. (You are automatically a member of the society if you have taken or are currently matriculated for a divinity module)

oh lonely

Postby Gill on Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:36 am

well, i am just putting this to see if anyone is actually reading it. Mind you, not many know of the message boards existence. So i could end up having many conversations with myself :)

I am just about to plough through Plato's 'The Republic', because, why not?
Gill

Re:

Postby android on Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:40 pm

I am! I am! Although it may only be me, which is unfortunate in light of my next thread...

[hr]

Isn't it weird when the signature is longer than the message? This won't be one o' those.
Isn't it weird when the signature is longer than the message? This won't be one o' those.
android

Re:

Postby android on Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:41 pm

That's Kathleen, by the way

Quoting android from 15:40, 8th Aug 2006
I am! I am! Although it may only be me, which is unfortunate in light of my next thread...

[hr]

[hr]

android

Re:

Postby Icecradle on Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:51 am

Hannah here...

(am I the only hannah in st mary's? I don't know of any others...)
Icecradle

Re:

Postby Anna on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:04 am

I will be an anna in St. Mary's but don't think that counts as a hannah. But don't feel too lonely I'm sure theres another Hannah out there somewhere.

Quoting Icecradle from 12:51, 1st Sep 2006
Hannah here...

(am I the only hannah in st mary's? I don't know of any others...)
Anna

Return to St Mary's College Society