Home

TheSinner.net

You are all so lucky...

This is a space alternative to Facebook for queries, wonders, speculation and information. Find out about events and nights out, or just some random theologian for an essay. (You are automatically a member of the society if you have taken or are currently matriculated for a divinity module)

You are all so lucky...

Postby smeagol on Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:57 pm

You're all so lucky to be starting again in St Mary's, I am SO JEALOUS! Let me reminisce about the old place where I spent four years...what's your favourite thing about St Mary's? Mine would have to be...the bench in the quad outside the office, or perhaps the breaks mid-seminars, especially when Mark Elliott let us leave the room while Leon smoked...

I'm so jealous. Bloody graduation. And, android, frankly, you're just cheating!!

[hr]

I'm playing all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order.
I'm playing all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order.
smeagol

Re:

Postby android on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:07 pm

[b]Quoting smeagol from 18:57, And, android, frankly, you're just cheating!!

I know, dear. But I do love it so. But you won't be sooo far away, right? You're never far from St Mary's in your heart. Unless you're in, like, New Zealand or something. That's pretty far. Or Tahiti. That's quite far too.

I know you will always wish you could be back here, taking exegesis...

[hr]

Isn't it weird when the signature is longer than the message? This won't be one o' those.
Isn't it weird when the signature is longer than the message? This won't be one o' those.
android

Return to St Mary's College Society