Home

TheSinner.net

DI2005 Exam

This is a space alternative to Facebook for queries, wonders, speculation and information. Find out about events and nights out, or just some random theologian for an essay. (You are automatically a member of the society if you have taken or are currently matriculated for a divinity module)

DI2005 Exam

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:25 pm

This has been a generally engrossing course with a marvelous lecturer. That being said I generally found the tutorials unhelpful and the tutorial book (Hare) a load of tripe. It's also a bit off that we only JUST got emailed what will be on the exam (Theological Ethics (Week 5 lectures et al), Ethics of War and Peacemaking, Consequentialist Ethics, Environmental Ethics, Natural Law, Bioethics).

Remembering 3/4 of them will be tough. Does anyone else have any worries? Confusions? Comments?

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Um...never mind :D Wow people really dont post on here!

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Dark_Soul on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:47 pm

YUS! Someone else posted on this board, other than me :D

[hr]

Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
Dark_Soul

Return to St Mary's College Society