Home

TheSinner.net

Revision

For discussion in IR. Principally for students in IR1005 to discuss lectures and related topics. Please register an account with the same username as your uni email to reduce confusion.

Revision

Postby lauren on Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:10 pm

It would be good to use this message board as an effective revision tool, and aid those (including me!!) who may feel a little out of depth with IR occasionally. Why don't we propose a topic, i.e. twenty year crisis and see what thoughts we all have on the subject?? We could get a debate started, and hopefully learn useful things for the exam. More fun than a textbook!
lauren

Re:

Postby Cain on Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:42 pm

[s]Unregisted User lauren wrote on 16:18, 26th Dec 2003:
It would be good to use this message board as an effective revision tool, and aid those (including me!!) who may feel a little out of depth with IR occasionally. Why don't we propose a topic, i.e. twenty year crisis and see what thoughts we all have on the subject?? We could get a debate started, and hopefully learn useful things for the exam. More fun than a textbook!

even better than that - you could use the board to coordinate study meetings in real life.

working in study groups is great, and actually works. you're also going to get a lot more done in an hour sitting down speaking to people that you will over a week on this forum.

not knocking the forum, only suggesting a better use for it.

[hr]
I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby lauren on Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:42 pm

even better than that - you could use the board to coordinate study meetings in real life.

Yes thats good. I need all the help I can get!!
lauren

Re:

Postby dan greenberg on Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:47 pm

Great suggestion Cain! I was hoping that would be a spin-off of this board, so let's buckle down and do it! Gigas, Lauren, everyone, when do you get back on campus? I return the 12th, will you be at the revision on the 13th?
dan greenberg

Ahh!! Exam, very close!!!

Postby lauren on Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:58 am

GI return the 12th, will you be at the revision on the 13th?

Yea, probably, when and where is it???
lauren

Re:

Postby dan greenberg on Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:29 pm

Room 54, 12-5 pm on the 13th, tomorrow, tuesday. hope it's not too late to tell you!

dan
dan greenberg

Re:

Postby dan greenberg on Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:16 pm

my mistake, my notes were wrong, here's the real information from Dr. Imber's e-mail: 'We will also be offering a series of sessions Tuesday, January 13th at 10am, and again at 4pm in Room 31 (Quad, above School III), and on Friday January 16th, at 10am and 2 pm in Room 54 (Ground Floor), when staff will be available for revision queries. '
dan greenberg

revision

Postby fiver on Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:54 pm

you can find really good revision help at blinkx.com its what ive been using to do all my revision.
fiver

Hrrrm ...

Postby tinker on Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:57 pm

For anyone interested that link seems to have nothing at all to do with IR, think someone is just advertising.
tinker

Return to International Relations