Home

TheSinner.net

the exam!!!!

For discussion in IR. Principally for students in IR1005 to discuss lectures and related topics. Please register an account with the same username as your uni email to reduce confusion.

the exam!!!!

Postby Gigas on Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:43 pm

To everyone, especially your friendly neighbourhood IR representative. Anyone care to elaborate on the structure of revision required. We seem to have had a minor shortfall of input from the tutors and lecturers alike, and any information would be greatly appreciated. For example, should I study, "The Twenty Year Crisis", Globalization and Marxism, or go for the Realist Approach with a touch of Traditionalism. Answers on a postcard please.
PS.... Contact me on gs33 if you want to get study group formed in for the week beginning the 5th of January. A problem shared etcetc.
Gigas

exam revision

Postby bubbles on Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:45 pm

hey, just (hopefully) to answer your question about the exam. one question is on the basic themes of 20th C IR which encorporates the whole course.

the next set of questions is on the subject areas from week one through to the end of five, so it seems like for every topic area covered there (see blue book) there will be an exam question.

the concluding section repeats the last one, but with weeks 6 through to the end of the module. I was told that it was pretty safe to assume that for every topic area substantially covered in lectures, the subject would probbaly make an appearance in the exam.

good luck with the revision, it really doesnt seem so scary when u break it up into little subject areas and weeks and stuff.
There is no dream and no waking up. This is today.
bubbles

Return to International Relations