Home

TheSinner.net

The Final 1st Year Thread

For discussion in IR. Principally for students in IR1005 to discuss lectures and related topics. Please register an account with the same username as your uni email to reduce confusion.

The Final 1st Year Thread

Postby gingerben on Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:17 am

Dear All, I suppose as this the end of 1st year we will no longer be able to use this board. Not that anyone seemed to use it much anyway. I have to say that there wasn't much discussion, let alone "debating or percussion". Just wanted to say to everyone in our year, I hope you did OK in your exams and those of you going on to do IR in 2nd year I look forward to more banter after the holidays. Oh yeah, a special hello to the 2 girls I met in the union in the last week of term - especially the one from Clydebank (or was it Germany?) Have a good holiday everyone. Yours, Ben (AKA Superman, AKA The IR Man)

PS I'm not sure if this board is especially meant for flirting, but it's the last post so give me a break.
gingerben

Re:

Postby tenacious e on Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:16 pm

hey all

yeah it was a shame this board never really took off - maybe next year...

am also looking forward to second year banter and wish everyone a good break

maybe there should be a second year thread (one that we won't ignore..??)

have a good one

ellie
Red: Makin' yourself some friends, Andy.
Andy Dufresne: I wouldn't say "friends". I'm a convicted murderer who provides sound financial planning.
- Shawshank Redemption
tenacious e

The First 1st Year Thread

Postby Peter Piper on Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:38 am

As 'gingerben' said in "The Last First Year Thread", people don't seem to use this board much. I'm sure it would help us all out a lot so what do you say us IR freshers actually make use of it this year??
Peter Piper

Re:

Postby Peter Piper on Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:39 am

Oops, that was meant to be a new thread. Oh well.
Peter Piper

Return to International Relations