Home

TheSinner.net

Acceptance

With so many students studying psychology, we now have our own forum rather than clogging up the main sinner forum!

Acceptance

Postby nighteyes on Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:34 am

I've sent off an email to the dept saying that im going to take the place in hons that they have offeres - but as I have little trust in webmail with the amount of emails that have gone missing - do we get an email to confirm they have recieved our acceptance?

[hr]

i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
nighteyes

Re:

Postby ClaireyMoo on Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:27 am

If they do send out a confirmation email I haven't got one yet. Can't see them sending one, they're a pretty unorganised department.
ClaireyMoo

Re:

Postby OhhMy on Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:14 pm

Quoting ClaireyMoo from 05:27, 19th Jun 2006
If they do send out a confirmation email I haven't got one yet. Can't see them sending one, they're a pretty unorganised department.

I rang them up. The lady ticked me off on the list. I shall send an email later this afternoon just to make doubly sure.

Oh congratulations to everyone and see you all next year. Its scary isn't it, we are all grown up honours students now!
OhhMy

Re:

Postby Thalia on Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:07 pm

Scary thing is, i got accepted last year and yet here i am starting it all over again.

I'm rather worried that all those months not being in uni has made me forget how to write an essay and that all my psychology knowledge has drained away - hopefully, my worries will be for nothing and i'll all come flooding back as soon as i step foot in the department (i can't believe it's been 7 months since i was in there :-P)

[hr]

The shadow proves the sunshine...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:25 pm

has anyone got one of those letters through the post yet, I havnt got mine, starting to get worried

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:25 pm

Yelp,what are you all talking about,I havent heard anything???

Re:

Postby Thalia on Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:15 pm

Do you mean that you haven't got a letter offering you a place in honours? I think you really should have gotten one by now - they send them out not long after all the exam results are through. Maybe you should ring the department.

And yeah, i doubt they'll send any kind of confirmation thing, i don't remember being sent one last year.

[hr]

The shadow proves the sunshine...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby nighteyes on Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:58 am

I got my acceptance letter ages ago - on the same day that I started this thread im sure. If you dont have a letter, did you get the entry requirements for hons?

[hr]

nighteyes

Return to Psychology