Home

TheSinner.net

Celebrity rumours

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

Celebrity rumours

Postby Guest on Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:15 am

Oh my God I heard the most ridiculous rumour today. Maybe it was a dream actually. The Olsen twins are coming to St Andrews from NYU??? Partly because my girlfriend was told to 'make sure he behaves himself'. I think I'll just throw this one up in the air and see what happens.

And yes I do know its bollocks anyway

Re:

Postby paw paw on Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:36 pm

I heard that they were coming last year but who knows and who really cares?
paw paw

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:56 pm

I've been on the straight and narrow for years now, so I'm ignorant: Does StA have the coke flow to satisfy those girls?

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby mary on Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:40 am

Quoting from 00:06, 9th Sep 2005
Oh my God I heard the most ridiculous rumour today. Maybe it was a dream actually. The Olsen twins are coming to St Andrews from NYU??? Partly because my girlfriend was told to 'make sure he behaves himself'. I think I'll just throw this one up in the air and see what happens.

And yes I do know its bollocks anyway

i also heard that Tom Hanks daughter was coming to st andrews this year! any one else heard this? seriously why do people make reumours up?
mary

Re:

Postby Siren on Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:40 am

Quoting DrAlex from 18:56, 9th Sep 2005
I've been on the straight and narrow for years now, so I'm ignorant: Does StA have the coke flow to satisfy those girls?

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com

youll have to ask female 2nd 3rd 4th year american students
Siren

Re:

Postby unregistered user on Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:41 am

I'm coming here as a postgrad this year and i've been in the states for the past four, where at my old university it was rumored every year that they were coming to my school. As a prank, a couple people sent in pictures of them to put in the freshmen 'catalogue' (for lack of a better word-that sounds pretty sleezy). My point is that i just can't take it anymore. My dreams have been shattered for the past four years, and alas, you have brought this upon me once again. damn you. damn you. I sure hope they come though.
unregistered user

Re:

Postby mary kate olsen on Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:41 am

hi everyone!

While I am looking forward to coming to St. Andrews, it is kind of discouraging when people, such as the ones on this thread, make awful comments. How rude?!? From now on just mind your own business if you have nothing nice to say. Unregistered User, my sister and I will be looking to meet people. Perhaps we could get together? How do I find you?

mk
mary kate olsen

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:03 am

tbh with prince bill gone, theres noone to have celeb parties with.

[hr]

IMAGE:www.macintyre42.plus.com/images/tubular100.jpg
Duggeh: Master Of Cerimonies
[hr]
[s]http://www.macintyre42.plus.com[/s]
Duggeh

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:06 am

I'm a little surprised that it took 6 posts for someone to make an "Unregistered User Mary Kate Olsen" post.

I'd love it if they came, because they aren't royalty, there's no press immunity (that I would respect). I'd make it my mission to get photos worthy of "OK" and "Heat".

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby sejanus on Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:09 pm

Quoting mary from 13:34, 9th Sep 2005
i also heard that Tom Hanks daughter was coming to st andrews this year! any one else heard this? seriously why do people make reumours up?

Been (and gone, I think she was just a JSA or something)... If you go to the fish and chip shop in Anstruther, they have a kind of mini shrine to Forrest and his brood...

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2004 ... 0245t0.asp

(you'll need to read through the next one a bit)
http://heritage.scotsman.com/myths.cfm?id=1687412005
sejanus

Return to New Students! First Years!