Home

TheSinner.net

Fife Park Anyone?

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

Fife Park Anyone?

Postby Sarah "Smiles" on Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:21 pm

Hey hey. Just wondering if any of you nice folks are in Fife Park? I'm in House 26 so let me know if any of you are in Fife Park or indeed in House 26! That would be spooky! Thanx.
Sars
Sarah "Smiles"

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:04 pm

You'll be right next door to the guys in house 27 - get to know them and you'll soon turn into a party-loving alcoholic ;-)

Unfortunately, i'm not in FP anymore - i'll miss the people but not the long walk into town ;-)

[hr]

[s]A Question
A voice said, Look me in the stars
And tell me truly, men of earth,
If all the soul-and-body scars
Were not too much to pay for birth.
---Robert Frost[/s]
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Idealist on Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:24 pm

hey, i was in house 24 in first year. No matter what you might hear about Fife park...nah this is the wrong way about this...Fife park is what you make it!
Some people complain that its a bit anti-social, but I didn't find that at all. Personally I think that was just an excuse for people who find it hard to make friends anyway.

As long as you are quite easy going, and can make the best of a bad situation Fife Park will be a scream! (interpret that however you like!)

[hr]

"...I'm in love with someone I haven't even met yet..."
[s]"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"[/s]
Idealist

Re:

Postby rowan on Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:54 pm

Hi!
I'm in house 26 too....
Have you seen the Fife Park message board? cos Kim is also house 26
see you there!
rowan xx
rowan

Re:

Postby Kim on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:00 pm

Hey, yeah im in house 26, room 5.
Where are u two (Sarah and Rowan) from? I only live 40 odd miles up the road, so I guess I'm quite local.
Look forward to meeting you on Saturday :D
Love Kim xxx
Kim

Re:

Postby Sarah "Smiles" on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:06 pm

Glad to see that I have some neighbours who can keep me off the straight and narrow and I look forward to living next to the new Senior Student (thats gotta be handy, right?)

Look forward to seeing you in a couple of days Rowan! I have seen that Kim will be there too but for some reason I cant reply to her post! No matter, only a few days left anyways. So now I know of 3 people in House 26 I wonder who the other 2 are! Are you in 1st year Rowan? What are you studying?

Look forward to seeing you all!
Sars
Sarah "Smiles"

Re:

Postby rowan on Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:08 pm

Yes, I'm first year (are you as well or not?) and i'm doing geography/social anthropology (+maths for my third subject). I'm so glad I know some of the people in House 26 already- even if just by name! There's a big difference between that and moving in with everyone a total stranger (much less scary!!)
can't wait untill sat
rowan xx
ps I come from Derbyshire (nr Sheffield) Whereabouts are you from?
rowan

Re:

Postby Sarah "Smiles" on Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:41 am

Yeah I'm in first year too. Kinda scared, kinda looking forward to Sat! I'm doing mostly bio modules with one physics and one chemistry one, looking to do a marine biology degree.
I live just outside of Newcastle so I don't have too far to travel on Saturday! I think I'm bringing too much stuff tho! Just to warm you! Hehe
Look forward to putting a face to the name!
Sarah
Sarah "Smiles"

Return to New Students! First Years!