Home

TheSinner.net

sobriety

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

sobriety

Postby elephant.co.uk on Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:24 pm

I've never considered myself boring, but it could happen- what are the chances that St.Andrews will be fun if you don't drink? What are the chances that you will be fun at St.Andrews if you don't drink? I suppose the latter is determined by the students already there.
elephant.co.uk

Re:

Postby Atangaladhion on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:16 pm

I don't drink, but I am a very boring person anyway, so I'm not really of much help to you I'm afraid.

There's always something you can do though, even if you have to resort to doing some work, so you shouldn't find it boring. It's as good as you make it.
Lars Olsen is not the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the first coming of Lars Olsen.
Atangaladhion

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:23 pm

Quoting Atangaladhion from 23:16, 11th Sep 2005 It's as good as you make it.

No truer words will ever be said.

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby paw paw on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:23 pm

You really dont need alcohol to have a good night out, no-one will know that you dont drink or your not drinking unless you tell them and remember that you are bound to change when you come to uni anyways so you may not always not drink. Plus drinking does not mean getting drunk.
paw paw

Return to New Students! First Years!