Home

TheSinner.net

International students St andrews

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

International students St andrews

Postby V on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:03 pm

Hi, I have a conditional offer from St Andrews and plan to accept it as my firm, but I have some questions. First of all I know this question is too generlized but I just wanted to ask away anyways. How is life for international students at St Andrews.

Thank uoi
V

Re:

Postby Freaker on Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:06 am

There are quite a few international students in St Andrews and in general I would say that international students will have no problems adapting. Some people find it easier than others though. There are a number of international and cultural socities for different areas, and some international events are put on every semester. Whereabouts are you from?

If you want to find out more, you can also email the SRC (Student Representative Council) Member for International students at nb99@st-andrews.ac.uk. Hope that helps :) .

Quoting V from 06:33, 14th Feb 2007
Hi, I have a conditional offer from St Andrews and plan to accept it as my firm, but I have some questions. First of all I know this question is too generlized but I just wanted to ask away anyways. How is life for international students at St Andrews.

Thank uoi

[hr]

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freaker

Re:

Postby Mehmsy on Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:19 pm

I'm an international student here, and I have to say that it isn't really that hard at all to integrate into the way of life here. The Overseas Society is pretty active, and a good way to meet up with other international students if you're into that sort of thing.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37106593
Mehmsy

Return to New Students! First Years!