Home

TheSinner.net

SALLIES GUYS AND GIRLS!!!

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

SALLIES GUYS AND GIRLS!!!

Postby Eleanor on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

hey!
so i dont think HRH prince William is the hottest guy in Sallies exactly!! But do we have any votes as to who the finest first year guy is??
and now we come 2 mention it - what about the girlies?
DOes any1 know the name of the very tall guy with brown hair with blonde bits in it who is sometimes with the guy with lots of dark curly hair who I think is called Tom?? now *HE* is fine!! if anyone can give me his room number....!
so he's my vote - what's any1 else think?
Let me know if u know his name!!
Cheeeers,
Ellie
Eleanor

Re:

Postby charlie on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

if you live in sallies, and i presume you do, and as it is always said by its residents to be so friendly, why don't you ask him his name yourself? :)
charlie

Welll....!

i was just hopin someone else must know his name....PLease someone?!?!!!

so i guess noone on this board is in Sallies? or else u all think the entire hall is so ugly?!

i dont particularly want 2 go up 2 him cos he is friends with a loud group of people who arent exactly appealing to approach!!!

sorry - i am a loooser

Ellie ;)
xxxx
Eleanor

Re:

Postby charlie on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

loser? nah not really. i'm painfully shy when it comes to people i fancy so i suppose i shouldn't criticise you for not wanting to approach him directly. you could just nab him on his own, whilst prowling the hall late at night i guess. or in the lunch queue. or in the pub.
charlie

Re:

Postby armareum on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Friendly? Or fiendly...

I was there last year. Is the niose complaint girl still there? Does she still demand total silence all. the. fucking. time?
armareum

Re:

Postby Anonymous on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

The tall guys name is Tim - and he is taken - has been for like ever, and he wouldnt even look at another girl much to the dissapointment of a large proportion of sallies girls. seriously tho are we all that loud and unapproachable?
Anonymous

Re:

yeah u are!! i seen u guys throwing food around in the dining room - thats gross...
i seen him with a girl a couple of times....dammit!
so which one are u then? ;)
E xxx
Eleanor

Re:

Postby Chris Satterley on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Throwing food around in the dining hall? Oh dear, even I did that in my first year in Sallies and I'm boring.
Chris Satterley

Re:

Postby LT on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Throwing food around in the dining hall? Oh dear, even I did that in my first year in Sallies and I'm boring.
LT

Re:

Postby Anonymous on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

does it really matter who I am - the only eleanor i know in sallies shouldnt be looking at other men!! Im just another of the loud ones
Anonymous

Myself

Postby tim on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Having been shown this thread by my girlfriend i have watched as various things have been said about myself, and more recently, about her. My first reaction on reading the messages yesterday evening was that i did not like feeling watched; as i read more i realised that not only do i not like being watched, i hate being talked about. I had decided not to bother saying anything - Ellie you have not been especially offensive, neither have most of the other people. having read this evening's message i have decided that i should say something. I don't like the way people who i don't know are happy to insult my girlfriend, speculate about our lives whilst all the time assuming that neither of us were reading it.
Would it be possible for the message posted by anonymous user LT to be deleted? it doesn't seem fair that this site is a place where people can post personal and insulting messages anonymously.
thanks
tim

Re:

Postby James Baster on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

would it be possible for you people to send a email? God damn it, You're girl wonders into the sinner chat room three times, each time with an diffrent name, each time asking exacltly the same questions. The people there, on questioning her on her repeat appearences get vague and wolly answers, and on the third time she just leaves and doesn't return. What was she trying to achive, did she think the people in there just didnt like her name and if she tried again with a diffrent one she'd get a diffrent answer? Each time she is told to EMAIL ME. Pesumably she told you this, can I ask why you didnt?

And this is turning into a bit of a rant here, and I'm sorry, its late at night and im exhusated, but god damn it i've had enought of people not telling me things directly and then me hearing from some convaluted bar story a week later about something that was very very important yesterday.
James Baster

Re:

Hi Tim,

Life isn't fair. Get over it.
Chris Satterley

Re:

Postby armareum on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Yeah, I really can't believe what that girl was doing. I was one of the people in the chatroom (10 was the other). FUCK , that was so annoying.

:~
armareum

hey....

Postby melville chick on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

i've seen jane and tim around too - and she's not that short! not compared to some people! *sob* - i must be a dwarf!
and yes he is, i really do think, the best looking guy to walk the melville halls... but they're sooo sweet together, so i dont have the heart to say a rude word!!

dont u hate the fact that all these couples have popped up outta nowhere?
:-( it's cos it's spring...i think it's the mating season or summat! check out all the baby rabbits and lambs as well....grrr...... i want a man!!

any offers? - i'm really nice, honest!

:-)
melville chick

Re:

Postby LT on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

An Apology.

Tim, I would like to apologise for any offence caused to you or your girlfriend. I will admit that I just didn't think when I posted, and I certainly did not aim to cause offence to anyone. I don't think that there is much more to be said, except that I am sorry.

James, are implying that I am the annoying person who changes their name? If so then can I deny all knowledge of this, as I haven't used the chat room and rarely post on this site at all. Honestly.

It all seems to be a bit false when I am annoymous as the internet is a bit 'dodgy' and there is nothing to stop me lying, but this is the truth.
LT

Re:

Postby James Baster on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

No, it was the girlfriend of the guy who kept reppering with diffrent names.
James Baster

Re:

Postby my-t-sharp on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

the hottest girl at sallies is (without a doubt) miss mary welsh. shes a very stylish and groovy chic, which is what i tend to look for in a woman. but she only hangs out with the beautiful people...some times i wish i could go up to her and just say 'mary...answer me yes or no...would you like to become....my girlfriend?' i heard thats an effective pick up line.
my-t-sharp

melville chick

Postby Anon. on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

That couple in Melville (by which I presume you mean that Scouser bloke and his petite amie) are NOT sweet, they are absolutely nauseating. I cannot stand it when people are all over each other in public, it is inconsiderate and gross bad manners.

Were you at the Melville ball? Gordon and Anna, who got the "couple of the Hall" award, are pretty bad as well.
Anon.

Re:

my-t-sharp, why don't you just go upto her and say it. She doesn't bite you know.
Chris Satterley

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board