Home

TheSinner.net

Pixies fans

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Pixies fans

Postby gouge on Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:03 pm

Is anyone in St. Andrews big Pixies, Radiohead or Nirvana fans? I'm also looking for people who can play instruments and are interested in playing some of said music.
I know that's a long shot but, hell, if I'm posting on here why not go all the way?

[hr]This Monkey's Gone To Heaven
This Monkey's Gone To Heaven
gouge

Re:

Postby quarterstaff on Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:35 am

[s]gouge wrote on 12:03, 9th Jan 2005:
Is anyone in St. Andrews big Pixies, Radiohead or Nirvana fans? I'm also looking for people who can play instruments and are interested in playing some of said music.
I know that's a long shot but, hell, if I'm posting on here why not go all the way?

i dont know much of the pixies, but what i have heard is pretty cool. am a huge radiohead fan (like *HUGE*) and dont really like nirvana.

i play the piano, and would be well up for jamming a bit. email me through my name here.

cheers

David

ps - why is this one the personals board?
god damned mongolians!
quarterstaff

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:50 am

I listen to anything...play guitar....
papercutheart

Re:

Postby cgd3 on Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:29 pm

[s]quarterstaff wrote on 01:35, 13th Jan 2005:
[s]gouge wrote on 12:03, 9th Jan 2005:[i]

i dont know much of the pixies, but what i have heard is pretty cool. am a huge radiohead fan (like *HUGE*) and dont really like nirvana.

i play the piano, and would be well up for jamming a bit. email me through my name here.

cheers

David

ps - why is this one the personals board?
[/i]

Hey,
I'm a big Pixies fan, and a massive Radiohead fan, and I like a bit of Nirvana now and again.. I play guitar as well so I'd be up for a bit of musical messing around, if you're up for doing some original stuff as well, it'd be very cool with someone playing piano. Mail me on cgd3 if you're getting something organised.
cgd3

Re:

Postby Shlooberto! on Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:36 pm

I have heard about as much Pixies as Davy Boy, in fact exactly as much, and it's all good man. The craic is i'm a drummer of not inconsiderable skill with an interest in playing any music, particularly class stuff as mentioned above. Contact me on godblessirnbru@hotmail.com, i'm Andy by the way.

(Quarterstaff - bawbag or not? A new poll required perhaps...)
Shlooberto!

Re:

Postby Toy on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:51 am

Hey there...

The Pixies rock (Coachella 2004!!!) and Radiohead is my favourite band... Name's Toy and I'm in Uni Hall...

As for the instrument thing..I play the piano and am learning guitar, and if you get enough drinks in me, hell...I'll probably sing as well. ;)

Look me up..I'm looking for some cool people to chill with.
Toy

Re:

Postby lala on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:15 am

I love the Pixies - even saw them play in the summer! They were brill :)(RHCP were playing to but I managed 2 leave b4 they started)
Radiohead r ok - get a bit on my nerves aftr a while tho
Nirvana still excellant if slightly repetitive.
Pixies r the best tho! cant believe some people never heard of em!
lala

Return to The Personal Ads Board