Home

TheSinner.net

WANTED: room for 25 yo pg student

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

WANTED: room for 25 yo pg student

Postby stelore on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm looking for accommodation for the next academic year (starting asap until the 31st of August 2014). Willing to pay up to 450/500.

I am Stefano, from Milan. I'm a serious Philosophy student looking for a quiet place to live. Sociable (but definitely not a party animal), very respectful and quite tidy. I've been living by myself for the last 5 years.
Most important thing is I have a cat that must come to live with me. It is very domesticated (used to stay at home all the time, though I'm thinking of letting it roam a bit when in St Andrews), but I would nevertheless take lots of precautions in order to avoid (unlikely) damages. As it is being really hard to find a place, I would be willing to do anything to meet my roommates' demands about it (and the landlord's too). So please contact me if you think there is any chance and I will get back to you with further details.

My hobbies are music (I play various instruments), films/tv series, reading. I also don't mind cleaning up the house and cooking. I am a quite heavy smoker but I'm used to smoke only in my room and then to air it (for my cat's health) - if smoking is not permitted inside, I could easily smoke on a balcony or, if there is no balcony, only outside the house.

Please do not hesitate to contact me! stelore@hotmail.it or slr7.
Last edited by stelore on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stelore

Re: WANTED: room for 25 yo pg student

Postby stelore on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 pm

I am currently in St Andrews to view some accommodation, I will stay in town until the 31st of July. So don't hesitate to contact me if you have a room that is suitable for me (and my cat), I will surely come to view it! You can also call me at 0039 333 66 40 185

Thanks
Last bumped by stelore on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 pm.
stelore

Return to Accommodation