Home

TheSinner.net

I saw you, and I fancy you... x

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

I saw you, and I fancy you... x

Postby Mexicana on Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:41 pm

Where: La Posada
When: Last Friday
With: A bunch of fools wearing silly hats.

You were the one: With the cake
Mexicana

Unhappy person

Postby pilot on Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:26 pm

I just feel unhappy that I wasn't in La Posada celebrating a birthday. Oh the sadness of not being fancied - well actually it's not too bad in reality, I find life quite fun without having someone trapsing around after me, who I would perpetually fall over and would chivvy me to be faster at looking at the most important exhibit in the museum. Who perhaps would be into something popular and garish and try to pull down my excellent sense of taste. No it's just not worth it, I'm rather glad I wasn't in La Posada come to think of it. Not that I'm sure the fancier is not a nice person, but oh the joys of remaining single! La Dolci Vita!
pilot

Re:

Postby Mexicana on Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:19 pm

The Fancier is a nice person, and the fanciyee is even nicer
Mexicana

Re:

Postby James Baster on Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:19 pm

We only have your word on that. You might be biased.

[hr][s]Its nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded kind of atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout 'Oh, random-flucuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-out-moded-concept on a crutch!' - Terry Pratchet, Men at arms[/s]
James Baster

Re:

Postby Al on Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:43 pm

How do you know, pilot, that a birthday was being celebrated? It could have been the end of another successful silly hat wearing convention, and they were celebrating with a meal. And cake.

Besides, I fear for this fledgling relationship. Already the person's friends are being called "a bunch of fools". Shouldn't that kind of resentment fuelled insult come much later?

[hr]"Happiness is a time, a place...a chemical imbalance"
Al

Re:

Postby Marco Biagi on Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:38 pm

It was a birthday. It was Hannah Wright's birthday...
Marco Biagi

Re:

Postby Al on Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:23 pm

So what are you saying? That it wasn't a celebration, with a meal and cake, to mark the end of another successful silly hat wearing convention? How do you know that? There could have been a birthday being celebrated in La Posada at the same time, I suppose. It is just about possible. It's just not very likely though!

[hr]"Happiness is a time, a place...a chemical imbalance"
Al

Re:

Postby Portly steve on Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:10 pm

A fledgling lover affair to shame the greatest romances or a sad and sorry case of desperation at the arse end of autumn?

Well paint me a pessimist.

Never the less, good luck
Portly steve

Re:

Postby loveridge on Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:45 pm

Okay, so who is this person who fancies the guy in the hat anyway?
IMAGE:www.boomspeed.com/loveridge/loveridge.gif
loveridge

Re:

Postby skye66 on Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:48 am

cake? i like cake. i like La Posada's warm apple pie with ice cream on top. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
skye66

Re:

Postby The Kaiser on Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:07 am

Is it like warm apple pie?
The Kaiser

Re:

Postby loveridge on Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:13 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmm...PIE.
IMAGE:www.boomspeed.com/loveridge/loveridge.gif
loveridge

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Nov 10, 2002 8:15 pm

hannah is quite lovely, however i think she has a boyfriend

Re:

Postby barr on Sun Nov 10, 2002 8:40 pm

Thats a shame,
barr

Re:

Postby Thackary on Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:43 am

But not for her or her boyfriend
Thackary

Nuts!

Postby littlemissgiggles! on Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:12 am

Well just to add to the conversation I like Janetta's Sweet Nectar Ice cream Sundaes! If any guy who reads this likes them to let me know!

As for the girl in the Hat, celebrating her birthday at la Posada I feel sorry for her!

After all it's lovely being fancied and occasionally maybe indulging on a little passion HOWEVER it's a pain having a man falling over themselves to be with you one minute and then neglecting you the next. At least that is my experience!!

Yeah to Singleness!! However as I said anyone wanting to have a sweet nectar with me i'm always open to offers!!
littlemissgiggles!

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:27 am

What's in it?
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby barr on Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:23 pm

I love any ice cream
barr

Happy Hour

Postby rae on Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:51 pm

Why don't we meet at Janetta's? Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday they have an ice cream happy hour from 2 -4 and all sundaes are half price! Of course, that would remove the possibility of heavy drinking and dim lighting. But if we couldn't find true love, at least we'd have sugar!
In America they think 100 years is old and in Britain they think 100 miles is far.
rae

OMG

Postby littlemissgiggles! on Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:29 am

Oh my God, you don't know what's in the Sweet Nectar? it's icecream, well duh, and nuts biscuit toffee sauce, just the thing to eat when you're having a thin day otherwise you feel fat!

i'm knackered i'm going back to bed for a bit,

Byex
littlemissgiggles!

Return to The Sinner's Main Board