Home

TheSinner.net

a question for fat people

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

a question for fat people

Postby Big X on Mon May 01, 2006 9:00 pm

quick question:
when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirrow what do you think? do you think "looking good" and actually believe yourselves? do you think "i need to sort myself out, this is not a good look" or do you think "bugger it, i'm just fat and really cant be arsed to sort it out becuase i'm pretty happy the way i am"? or do you just not even notice that you are, undoubtedly, fat? or do you think something else?

[hr]

"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
Big X

Re:

Postby ForgoneConclusion on Mon May 01, 2006 9:11 pm

Cunt.
ForgoneConclusion

Re:

Postby Δ on Mon May 01, 2006 9:17 pm

Why Don't You Put On Ten Stone And Find Out For Yourself?

[hr]

The Watcher And The Tower...
The Watcher And The Tower...
IMAGE:img224.imageshack.us/img224/5155/wt125qf1.jpg
Δ

Re:

Postby Frank on Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm

To be perfectly honest, I never tend to look in the mirror in the morning unless I'm brushing my teeth [check that I've no leftover weetabix left in there...]

If I were to do so, it'd probably be along the lines of: "I need to sort myself out, this is not a good look", which is true, to tell the truth. I don't want diabetes, and that's the way I'm heading if I don't sort it.

The trouble is that it requires a certain amount of mental fortitude and will power, the such that I haven't yet developed to have a significant effect. But, I'm working on it!

Frank

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby beeny on Mon May 01, 2006 9:27 pm

I don't think anything. I just die a little more inside [img]littleicons/crying.gif[/img]

Fresher's 15 is a terrible thing. Damn Empire.

[hr]

'But what do I know? I'm a bear; I suck the heads off fish.'
'But what do I know? I'm a bear; I suck the heads off fish.'
beeny

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Mon May 01, 2006 9:28 pm

I think "moobs are the new black"

[hr]

flarewearer

Re:

Postby Rufus on Mon May 01, 2006 9:30 pm

Quoting Big X from 22:00, 1st May 2006
quick question:
when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirrow what do you think? do you think "looking good" and actually believe yourselves? do you think "i need to sort myself out, this is not a good look" or do you think "bugger it, i'm just fat and really cant be arsed to sort it out becuase i'm pretty happy the way i am"? or do you just not even notice that you are, undoubtedly, fat? or do you think something else?

[hr]

A quick question for people incapable of using capital letters: When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror what do you think? Do you think 'I am infallible, therefore capital letters are superfluous', or do you think 'Bugger it, I'm an uneducated idiot but I can't be arsed to sort it out now because, look, I managed to wangle my way into University and I'm pretty happy as I am? Or, do you just not even notice that you are, undoubtedly a chronically unfunny, James Satterthwaite-obsessed pillock? Or do you think something else?
Rufus

Re:

Postby Sid on Mon May 01, 2006 9:34 pm

If I was fat I'd get myself a feeder and eat and eat and eat and eat. And when I got enormous, I'd become like the blob, just spread over town taking in people as I went. I'd loose people in my fatty layers of fat or I'd smother them in chocolate sauce and eat them. And when I couldn't eat anymore I'd burst and cover the whole town in bits of me and they will rename the town Sid Andrews just to remind everyone of the atrocities of fat. And they'll probably open another health food shop.

And that's the fat of it.

Fin
Sid

Re:

Postby Dave the Explosive Newt on Mon May 01, 2006 9:56 pm

Quoting Big X from 22:00, 1st May 2006
quick question:

I resolve to sign myself up for some horrendous piece of carcrash telly so the nation can watch me be liposuctioned, facelifted, hair transplanted and generally tarted up. Oh, and if they could give me a bigger cock that would be good too.

[hr]

Mmmmmmm, cake.
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37102114
Dave the Explosive Newt

Re:

Postby Cain on Mon May 01, 2006 10:06 pm

Quoting Dave the Explosive Newt from 22:56, 1st May 2006
Oh, and if they could give me a bigger cock that would be good too.

As in, surgically alter your own to increase it's size, or just hand one over to you?

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Dave the Explosive Newt on Mon May 01, 2006 10:13 pm

Ideally, it would be attached to me. Although having a gigantic penis in a jar on the mantlepiece can make an interesting conversation point at parties.

[hr]

Mmmmmmm, cake.
Dave the Explosive Newt

Re:

Postby orudge on Mon May 01, 2006 10:18 pm

orudge
Administrator

Re:

Postby Dave the Explosive Newt on Mon May 01, 2006 10:20 pm

You're all too easily flattered by talk of penises, Owen.

[hr]

Mmmmmmm, cake.
Dave the Explosive Newt

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Mon May 01, 2006 10:27 pm

Quoting Dave the Explosive Newt from 22:56, 1st May 2006
I resolve to sign myself up for some horrendous piece of carcrash telly so the nation can watch me be liposuctioned, facelifted, hair transplanted and generally tarted up. Oh, and if they could give me a bigger cock that would be good too.

You forgot the bit were you just say "bugger it, I'm making 100k a year."

[hr]

"Listen to DrAlex."-Polli
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100343
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby Haunted on Mon May 01, 2006 10:32 pm

I thought you people were supposed to be jolly

[hr]

Now with 100% more corn
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby purringpickles on Mon May 01, 2006 10:37 pm

what possesses a person to post something like this? Do you look in the mirror in the morning and think - I am so perfect? How do you sleep at night knowing that you are more perfect than any of us can ever be?
purringpickles

Re:

Postby Jono on Mon May 01, 2006 10:40 pm

Define fat. Do you mean clinically overweight, or the fashion magazines' definition of anyone without the compulsory abs and biceps of steel (with optional loss of genitalia thanks to the ‘roids), or those ladies who haven't gone on celebrity endorsed diets (Atkins anyone?) and/or gone under the knife.

[hr]

Don't mention the Nazi's!
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby Captain_Spanky on Mon May 01, 2006 10:41 pm

Quoting purringpickles from 23:37, 1st May 2006
what possesses a person to post something like this? Do you look in the mirror in the morning and think - I am so perfect? How do you sleep at night knowing that you are more perfect than any of us can ever be?

It was just a question, if you're getting offended it's probably because you're a tubby cunt. No offense; whale biologist.

[hr]

Beatrice - Darling. Dearest. Dead.
Beatrice - Darling. Dearest. Dead.
Captain_Spanky

Re:

Postby Insight on Mon May 01, 2006 10:52 pm

It varies: sometimes I think *not bad*, sometimes I prod the wobbly bits and sigh a little, whilst resolving to diet/start swimming again etc etc

[hr]

SRC Member for Sexualities & Gender
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37101378
Former SRC Member for Sexualities & Gender
Current Dumbfounded fool of Hospital-Land
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37101378
Insight

Re:

Postby purringpickles on Mon May 01, 2006 11:03 pm

Marine biology is not my thing, I'm also not tubby, but i can spell OFFENCE! haha
purringpickles

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board