Home

TheSinner.net

AVAILABLE: room starting January (I can email pics)

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

AVAILABLE: room starting January (I can email pics)

Postby ni6 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:01 am

Hello,

I have 1 double room available in St. Andrews. It's about 25 minutes from the center of town. The neighborhood is very quite and new. There is a bus that runs into the center of town. The bedroom on offer has a double bed, a large, wardrobe, storage space under the bed as well, and a desk. The rent is £425 per room pcm + elec bills (~£25/month per person, this includes wireless internet and phone).

The kitchen is newly renovated with an amazing kitchen bar. Fully equipped. Both washing machine and tumble dryer. And washing machine in kitchen.
The sitting room has a big flat screen, sofas and a glass table with six chairs. Personally I think it is the best house students can have in St Andrews, the only reason one can afford it is because it is further out than most houses for rent.

Utilities are not included in the rent, but since there are double glazed windows we don't pay a lot, plus there are carpets in hallway and sitting room, which makes it warm and cosy.
In short it is an amazing house!

You can move in any time after December 23rd. (I'm transferring schools so I have already paid December rent). The length of the lease will be until the end of August.

If you are interested / would like to see picture please E-mail me at ni6@st-andrews.ac.uk

Thank you, Naomi
ni6

Return to Accommodation