Home

TheSinner.net

WIKI

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

WIKI

Postby RandomMusings on Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:45 am

How do I upload articles onto this?

Cheers,
Phil
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Re: WIKI

Postby novium on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:10 am

what kind of articles? What format are they in?
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Postby Fawksie on Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:05 am

Given that there are three pages which tell you how to do it linked from the front page

(The Sinner's Guide to The Sinner's Guide
MediaWiki User's Guide
Help)

I'm going to assume that you couldn't see the Edit links because you weren't logged into the wiki. It doesn't yet happen automatically upon logging into the main site or the boards. Try that and see if it works. I'll edit the above pages to make it clear that logging in is necessary.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby RandomMusings on Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:42 pm

I tried logging in to the wiki and it keeps telling me I am already logged in. But then when I try to do anything other than see the home page, it tells me to log in.... maybe I should put this on the 'potential faults' page or summat...
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Postby Fawksie on Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Odd. Could you try clearing your cookies/cache, or using another browser?
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Return to The Sinner's Main Board